Entry fee guarantees selection.
Only paid entries are eligible for the prize contests and In-Person Screening.
The Rayany Creators Film Festival is an all welcoming platform to highlight and celebrate the ingenuity and diversity of independent filmmakers worldwide and to give them an audience reach essential to achieving their filmmaking goals. RCFF is a film festival of independent filmmakers, by independent filmmakers for independent filmmakers.
Selected finalists will screened at our in person festivals for two days and after that, every selected entry will screen online.
Event Structure for In-Person Screening: Each day will open with a feature film and close with another feature film. Between these will be short films screenings, panel discussions by filmmakers, Red Carpet interviews for attending filmmakers and guests as well as award nominees. There will be short breaks intervals between screening sessions to allow for networking.
Our online screenings run for 30 days on our website and open to the global public for free. For 30 days, 100,000+ lovers of exciting independent films will get to see the awesome works of hard working and exceptionally creative filmmakers from all over the world.
In-Person festival screening is scheduled for 17th and 18th February, 2024.
Festival online screening begins Feb. 23, 2024 and ends March 25, 2024. Winners of the prizes will be announced on Feb. 18, 2024 at the closing ceremony of the In-person Festival in Aberdeen.
Benefits of Selection
1. Detailed professional review of the Film published on our website.
2. Filmmaker's profile on a dedicated page on our website.
3. Social media PR for all Films, filmmakers and screenwriters.
4. Over 20,000 views of yourFilm on our website in 30 days.
5. All entered screenplays will get professional critique and expert recommendations.
Upon sending your entry on Filmfreeway with fees, send the following to email@example.com
1. A portrait Film poster.
2. 29 sec or less trailer video.
3. Photo of Director or Producer.
4. Brief bio or Director or Producer with email and social media contact.
5. Brief synopsis of film.
6. 2 min video or less of director or producer talking about the film (why you made the film, the target audience, what the film is about, brief message to screening guests of Rayany Creator Film Festival).
7. Download link to the full film (In case we are unable to download from filmfreeway).
For Scripts Submissions, after submission on Filmfreeway, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Photo of writer.
2. Brief bio of writer with email and social media contacts.
3. Synopsis of script.
The first 3 pages of your script would be published on our website along with your bio and photo on a dedicated page. Your contact details would also be published for potential collaborators to reach out.
Fees are non refundable once selected but refundable should we choose not to screen your film.
Only paid entries are eligible.
Viewers Choice (Voted by audience at the In-Person Festival)
In-Person Screening finalists will be announced on February 13, 2024.
Award Final Nominees will be announced on February 15, 2024.
(free delivery of award plaque and certificate for winners who couldnt attend the In-person Screening. Digital certificates sent to first and second runners up. Plaques and physical certificates can be arranged for delivery to first and second runners up at a fee).
All entries must meet the following criteria;
1) Be submitted by or with the permission of the director or producer.
2) Grant us permission to screen on our website for 30 days to the general public.
3) Only English language films or films with English subtitles are eligible for both online and In-Person Screening.