Welcome to Paris Cinema Awards!
Paris Cinema Awards is going to become one of the Most Popular festival out of more than 15.000 film festivals.
The festival is committed to recognizing and promoting independent French and International projects. Our festival has created many opportunities for writers, directors, actors, cinematographers, editors, composers and all artists working in media.
Screening is not mandatory in various categories of the monthly festival. Film projects and artists can compete through private screening to jury members and programmers who vote for the best in each category. The award winners of the month are further considered for the lineup of the annual festival.
All the award winners can request for a bonus to promote, feature, market and screen film projects through Paris Cinema Awards. The winners of each edition can also request for certificates and laurels, and wil be promoted through social media and various platforms connected to our festival.
All award winning films will be screened in our biggest annual event. All tickets for this live screening will be complimentary for filmmakers and for the audience.
Our film festival works constantly. We will publish the results 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 on our Instagram Official Account! The festival has the following structure:
1. The selection of films: we see all submitted films
2. Selected films will reveive the status “Official Selection“ of the month edition.
3. We will announce the finalists who are nominated for a month prize.
4. The jury selects winners. In the main categories the jury awards: Best Film, Second Place, Third Place and special prices. In the special and individual categories the jury awards: The Best Prize and special prices.
We know the importance of having a full house cinema. This is why we are committed to promoting filmmaker’s projects. We consider each event an opportunity for networking with other artists and people from the industry.
BEST PICTURE OF THE YEAR WILL WIN CASH PRIZE OF 1000 $ !
MAIN CATEGORY (with Annual Ceremony / Eligible for the big prize of 1500 USD)
Best Feature Film
Best Feature Documentary
Best Short Film
Best Short Documentary
Best Student Film
Best Music Video
Best Director Feature Film
Best Director Short Film
Best Director Super Short Film
Best Short Script
Best Mobile Phone Short
Best Actor Short Film
Best Actress Short Film
Best Actor Feature Film
Best Actress Feature Film
Best Original Screenplay
Best Sound Design
1. All languages are accepted. If your movie is not in English, you must have English subtitles in your movie.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final and can’t be changed.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & commercial purposes.
6. Paris Cinema Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.