Ouchy Film Awards (OFA) is a film & script award competition. After 3 successful editions, we organize our 4th edition in a new format. In this new format, we accept feature films, short films and movie scripts. In this edition, first time in the world, we will give some of our awards by using the artificial intelligence. The goal of this edition is selecting the best films around the world and creating an opportunity to discuss the impact of the artificial intelligence on the movie industry.
As in our previous editions, our event will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland. The event date will be 24th November. During the event, we will have screenings, panel discussions, and an award ceremony.
We accept all genres of narrative films from all over the world.
We only award the best filmmakers after a comprehensive review process. Our evaluation includes the critique on six categories: acting, directing, editing, script, sound, and cinematography.
We have three categories for this edition:
- Best Feature Film
- Best Short Film
- Best Screenplay
For each category, 5 films will be nominated by our international jury. The nominees will be invited to Lausanne for the event.
In the event, we will have two different jury. First jury members will be experienced people from the movie industry. Second jury will be the artificial intelligence.
The winners of the third year competition will receive the trophies during our screening on 24 November 2020. The following awards will be given:
Best feature film - Jury award
Best feature film - Artificial intelligence award
Best short film - Jury award
Best short film - Artificial intelligence award
Best short film - Audience award
Best screenplay - Jury award
Best screenplay - Artificial intelligence award
- All films must have been made in or after 2016.
- Short film entries must be shorter than 20 minutes.
- Feature films must be longer than 60 minutes.
- Entries must be in English or subtitled, dubbed in English.
- Works in progress are accepted.
- Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker.
- Entree fees are non-refundable.
- There is no premiere requirement.
- Entrants must submit a copy of high quality screener file if they are selected for yearly organization.
- Once you submit your film, you agree that we can use your film data confidentially in order to develop our services.