★ Live Screenings ★
★ IMDb Qualifying Festival ★
★ 300 Five-Star Reviews ★
Milan Gold Awards is an international monthly film festival with six-monthly live screenings. The competition takes place from the first to the last day of each month. Notification date is fifth of each month.
Milan is considered a leading alpha global city, with strengths in the fields of art, design, entertainment.
Our mission is to promote films, and be another step up in the filmmakers' careers.
A selection of short films will be screened every six months in one of the most important theaters in Milan.
In the last few years we had important movie stars among the films in competition, as Ben Affleck, Jeremy Irons, Anita Ekberg, Eric Roberts, Mira Sorvino, Vincent Riotta, Bill Nighy, Kevin McNally, Nino Frassica and many more actors and directors from all around the world.
Best Picture (feature film or short film, any genre)
Best Narrative Feature
Best Documentary Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Documentary Short
Best Music Video
Best Original Screenplay
Best Original Score
Best Original Song
Best Sound Design
Best Short Script
Best Feature Script
All winners receive a free certificate (pdf/jpg file).
- Short and feature films, in the form of narrative (fiction), documentary (non fiction), experimental or animated film.
- Music Videos
- Web/TV Series (also pilot)
- Feature Scripts, Short Scripts
By submitting your film, take note that:
- You agree to use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purpose.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Only a selection of winning films will be screened.
- You agree to receive promotional email from us and our festival partners
- Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
- By submitting for the festival, you agree to receive promotional emails from the festival itself or from its partners.
- The films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English or Italian)
- The scripts must be in English or Italian or French
We do not accept:
1. Amateur videos
2. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
3. Films involving politics / films promoting political agenda
4. Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD