We want to take the serious cinema culture to the people. It is also our aim to develop a fundamental understanding of cinema in the next generations. It is our endeavor that, through this, we can organize progressive and democratic cine artists who uphold human values; and explore the possibilities of making more and more films with social consciousness.
As a unique creative and learning experience, we curate innovative programs that develop artists and leaders, inspiring them to conceive and create powerful works and ideas that are shared with the world. We believe film as an art form has the power to bridge cultures and illuminate the universality of the human experience. Our principles objectives encompass promoting film to an ever-widening audience as a powerful medium that inspires creativity, encourages introspection and compels exploration.
ICA International Cultural Artifact Film Festival exists to inspire artists and leaders to make their unique contribution to society. We aspire to be the global leader in arts, culture, and creativity. Our mission is to cultivate and promote the art and science of film through education and cross-cultural awareness. The Festival supports the creation and advancement of innovative and artistic cinematic works from both emerging and seasoned filmmakers and proudly embraces the passion.
Will be Updated soon...
1. Films without English Subtitles (except Hindi, Marathi & English Films), shall not be
considered for selection.
2. Films submitted with watermarks or logos shall be Rejected.
3. Only Trailers or promos cannot be submitted for selection process.
4. Film Download link with password is preferred, DVD or Bluray are also accepted as
5. If submitting hard copies, Two full HD DVDs/Bluray should be sent by courier to the
Festival office Along with a hard copy of this entry form duly filled. DVDs must be
labeled with film title, director Name, duration, phone number and email id on them.
6. Director pic, Poster, Making Stills, Film Synopsis, and Payment Receipt may be
attached in an email.
7. For submissions coming from outside India, the packages must be marked, “For
Festival & Cultural Purpose only, No Commercial value”.
8. ICAFF does not pay screening fees to film makers.
9. ICAFF will not return the Films submitted online or video DVDs during or after the
10. Censor certificate is not mandatory.
11. Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms. Each film is
considered as a new entry.
12. Female Filmmaker Category is Only for those films which are directed by Female
Filmmakers. (Female Directors Photo and Bio needs to send though Email, Without
Documents film will be not Eligible for this Category).
13. If you are submitting in Students Category, Kindly Mail Your Photo and Valid Id Card
of your Institute on firstname.lastname@example.org (Valid Id Card is Mandatory) (if the
documents were not valid for Students & Female Filmmakers Category then
filmmaker need to pay the Difference amount )
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ICAFF reserves the right to showcase the film in ICA Film Festival. (We cannot share
films with any Television, Online Portal, Media Centre, Other Film Festivals or
2. ICAFF reserves the right to include the film related material in its promotional
activities. (Promo, Trailer, Poster, Making Video and Stills).
3. All Decisions made by the Appointed “Selection Committee” regarding Selections,
screenings, awards at the Festival in entirety will be final. In case of Dispute, decision
of the President is final & Binding to all.
4. The film makers and their representatives undertake to use the official logo and the
status of their Selection or Award strictly in conformation with ICAFF 2020 designs
and they further undertake to use such festival logo in all their promotions, posters
and marketing publications with the consent of the festival.
5. A film selected for the festival does not run in competition automatically. A Jury will
select the films which feature in Competition.
6. The Festival shall not bear / reimburse any freight/Courier or other charges in
Foreign or Indian currency.
7. Once selected for screening, the film shall not be withdrawn.
8. Last date of submissions of Entries is 31/10/2022 and Date of Intimation of Selection
will be 5/12/2022.
9. Only Film Produced from 1 January 2016 till date can be submitted.