🎬OPEN VISION FILM FESTIVAL🎬
OVFF will be held in March 2023, at the online-platform.
We are bringing together filmmakers from around the world for an unforgettable presentation of cinematic innovation to international auditory. We want to show an original world view of talented film creators.
Open Vision Film Festival's content includes short films, experimental short, animated short, music, dance, travel videos, commercial creativity, documentary. OVFF is also opened for filmmakers, who has films about love without gender stereotyping.
This event should help the world cinema society to find new talented innovators. It takes place because of independence of OVFF participants and the creative freedom that we are ensuring at our platform. It gives the opportunity for international filmmakers to take part and become immensely popular!
We'll be glad to every person from cinema people community around the whole world!
All films of the finalists will compete for awards in the following categories of nominations:
Best Short film
Best Music & Dance Video
Best Documentary & Travel Short Film
Best Fashion & Social Media
Creators of best short films will get world-famous through:
✓ the interview of international Marika Magazine.
✓ the Cover of international Marika Magazine.
✓ Posting of the Short Film at the Open Vision Film Festival platformes
Open Vision Film Festival has 2 sessions:
🎬 For the first session you can apply till March 1.
Films screening will take place on March 9 to March 16.
🎬 For the second session you can apply till October 1.
Films screening will take place on October 5-12.
All of our finalists will get the interview and the Cover of the international Marika Magazine!😍😍😍
Please, note, that we can publish ALL SHORT FILMS from festival at Open Vision Film Festival's platforms.
Open Vision Film Fest will consider any short film under 40 minutes.
We do not provide a fee waiver.
We do not accept:
1. Amateur videos
2. Pornographic films
3. Films with a poor production quality: bad sound, bad montage, lack of subtitles films, video resolution less than 720p HD. Subtitles must be in English and attached in Srt- format.
5. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
For all Categories:
1. Attending this competition implies acceptance of its rules and its decision, which is final, and the waiver of any claims;
2. Submissions are accepted through FilmFreeway;
3. Submission fee's are nonrefundable;
4. The organization of Open Vision Film Fest accepts no legal responsibility for the films in competition and its contents;
5. Submitting your film does not guarantee festival acceptance or screening. Acceptance into the competition does not guarantee award or prize.
6. All films must be presented in their original language with English subtitle. Please, attach to your Submission subtitles in Srt- format.
7. The film selected for the competition must be sent in FullHD format (.MP4, .MOV or .MKV) via file hosting for firstname.lastname@example.org;
8. We accept all films in categories: Short film, Music & Dance Video, Documentary & Travel Short Film, Fashion & Social Media
9.Premiere status is not required.
10. Submission of several films is permitted. Each submission requires an entry fee.
11. All films must have been completed after 1 January 2018.
12. Short film entries must not exceed a running time of 40 minutes.
13. All filmmakers accept that if their film is selected for competition, they grant permission for the Open Vision Film Fest to screen the film at all platforms (Instagram. Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook etc), as well as part of the film (a few seconds) for the festival's promotional trailer.
14. To participate in the Opem Vision Film Fest, submitted films must comply with current legislation regarding copyright and the right to privacy of individuals. Therefore, participants guarantee that the films submitted to the festival do not violate current legislation regarding exploitation rights, rights to honour, privacy or image or intellectual property rights and / or industrial and / or any other third party rights.
15. The submiters confirm that they have the right to publicly display the film, including images, music, texts, art and all that is in the copyright law. The submiters confirm that their sort films can be published at the Open Vision Film Festival's platforms (Vimeo, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook etc)
16. In case of force majeure circumstances, changes to the dates of the festival are provided.
17. Open Vision Film Fest reserves the right to change our programming, rules and event parties without notice.The films of the winners of the film festival will be published in the international magazine Marika and shown in the final stage of the festival at the end of the year.