Kalakari is an exclusive event of INDIA for upcoming artist and thinkers,
An award function and exhibition kalakri are of NGO HELPING HANDS.
and is the most prestigious Awards for the animation, visual effects, photography segment across the Indian sub-continent and beyond. kalakari by Rishi Nikam event has grown from strength to strength and has become a springboard to showcase talent.
Kalakari festival is of 2 day
Day 1 you'll explore some good music artist with filmmakers session
and lunch interaction with another filmmaker.
Day2 Awards night. explore some good colors of india.
The Awards are open to students, professionals and studios from across the world.
All films will be introduced by a Festival Director.
Dedicated Q&A time for visiting filmmakers at their screening.
BEST OF THE LUCK
*WINNER WILL GET*
MUST IN this CATEGORY
*BEST FILM OF FEST SPECIAL AWARD *
-Certificate to all GROUP member
-Showcase on website
-Artwork in our exhibition
Best Short Fiction
Best music album
Best Student Film
best nature film
Special Jury Mention, NATURE
Special best film of Festival
Best Black and white photography
best nature photography
Entries of all films / documentaries (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in Online screener. After nomination please send Online screener for download.
Anybody can submit one or MORE THAN ONE ENTRY. There is no limit for submission.
Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over
participate must have all right of audio and video used in your film.
1. All films that are not from india or English country must have English language subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & commercial purposes.
6. The excerpts from films send for vesuvius International Montly Film Festival can be shown on the Italian / Int. T.V. / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
7. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. Kalakari International Montly Film Festival organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
BEST OF THE LUCK