HALO International Film Festival - Is film festival with monthly screenings. Every month we're selecting 10 works from 46 winners that will run in our monthly program and screened in the famous Saint-Petersburg cultural and historical center 'Pushkinskaya, 10' . From these 10 works we’re selecting 3 that will run in our yearly program in our Cinema.
HALO has been conceived for upcoming stars of tomorrow's film industry that is happening now. We're seeking interesting and shining stories, visions and filmmakers.
NOTIFICATION ABOUT SELECTION IN 48 HOURS
Every month there will be 3 places in each category: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Places. From 46 Winners there will be 3 works that will go in Yearly screenings.
Yearly Winner will receive Cash Prize
Best Short Film
Best Feature Film
Best Animated Music Video
Best Costume Design
Best Original Score
Best Original Soundtrack
Best Sound Design
Best Color Editing
Best Short Screenplay
Best Feature Screenplay
Best Female Story
Best Black Film
Best Dark Comedy
Best War Film
Best Romantic Film
Best B&W Film
Best 360 FIlm
Best Music Video
Best PhotographyBest Actor
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Young Actor
Best Young Actress
Best Director Debut
Best Young Director
Best Acting Debut
Best Opening Credits
Best Student Film
1. Every film must bu submitted via FilmFreeway
2. Films with a completion date after January 2017, films with a completion date later than the previous year's festival dates will be given preference.
3. To submit a film, you must own the rights or have permission from the owner.
4. Entry fees are non-refundable.
5. Every work must have English subtitles
6. Selected for screening works must send copy with Russian subtitles within 2 months after notification about including in program
7.HALO Festival cannot provide refunds for submissions that do not meet eligibility criteria or are otherwise deemed to be disqualified under these regulations.
8. HALO Festival can use trailer/teaser/film poster/stills or BTS for promotional purpose (but do not release, under any form or circumstances, the full film)
9. Films that doesn't match category will be disqualified.
10. HALO Festival have right to change place of the live-screening.
11. By submitting to HALO you give festival permission to live screen your film in year-round programme, if your film will be the best of monthly round and in monthly program within 10 winners (if your work will be selected to the screening)
12. By submitting your work, you agree to receive the newsletters and etc.