NALIP Latino Media Festival is the unique presenter of the best U.S. Latino content across all media platforms: narrative short films, TV/Streaming pilots, digital content, virtual reality, augmented reality and documentary shorts.
Located in Los Angeles, CA, NALIP’s Latino Media Fest brings together Latino filmmakers, industry reps, executives, and film aficionados for a 2-day event. The festival will feature premieres, workshops, master classes, nightly industry mixers and star-studded awards ceremony to recognize substantial work in entertainment that inspires Latino creatives to continue moving their projects forward in front and behind the camera.
The National Association of Latino Independent Producers seeks to inspire, promote, and advocate for Latino content creators in media, as an established non-profit organization, NALIP advances the development of Latino content creation through its programs focusing on narrative, documentary, television, and digital formats.
Rules & Terms
· Short films and digital web series must be less than 20 minutes.
· Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality must be less than 20 minutes.
· Television Pilot must be 20 minutes - 40 minutes.
· Must feature Latino/a talent on or behind the camera in leading roles, and/or focus on issues that pertain to the Latino/a community
· Projects in a language other than English must be subtitled in English for Festival consideration and presentation.
· The project must have been completed after September 2016.
· Must be World, West Coast, or Los Angles Premiere. (Questions, please see our website or email us)
· *Must be a COMPLETED filmed project in order to be considered.*
· *No Script submissions please*
If your project is selected for exhibition, please be advised that the Festival will require:
· For short films, digital content and episodic: DCP (must be DCI compliant)
· Digital press kits with photo stills (color and black/white)
· Headshots of director(s) and writer(s)
· One sentence publicity synopsis of film; 150 word synopsis of film.
· Trailers, clip reels, posters, and EPKs (if available) to maximize exposure for your film.
Films must be submitted as an online streaming video via Filmfreeway, and be a password-protected streaming URL.