Join Your Film with
ARA KOREA INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL.
Welcome to the METAVERSE!
We're METAVERSE Film Festival.
Hottest festival in the world to help filmmakers find a market to support their aims with people attending that can give good solid advice to work with established film industry professionals if you wish, screening, networking, world hottest international awards ceremony, we have created first year a unique festival for filmmakers to network, do business film industry with us.
We have built a small but exceptional professional network of industry professional that will look at all films and will give business and commercial advice, in some cases the distributors attending will make offers to the filmmakers for their work and to work together to put your movies in the market place, we have the people and skills in our professional team to make this happen, if the professional attending feel there is a market for your movie, they will as with many films over the years of our other festival make it happen.
We offer filmmakers, we can create a ripple for your movie to be seen around the world, it all starts here by entering your movie.
There will be a prize awarded to the winning film in competition (competition films are selected by Ara Korea staff members). There will be a five person jury with five to nine films in competition and the winning film will be announced during the festival. (If the judges’ results are not good, there will be no awards and prizes.)
We notify Selected Submissions Early by Email
-Prizes and Certificates for a Winner in each Category
We support the jewelry worn by Superstars at TIKOONZ and ICE which are the spoilers of the Ara Korea International Film Festival. These jewelry will become valuable assets that cannot be priceless as time goes by(only one in the world).
Award in following categories:
01 - Best Actress : TWICE ZIYU RING (You will receive a sweaty ring worn by TWICE ZIYU.)
02 - Best Actor : BTS RM CHAIN (You will receive a sweaty necklace worn by BTS RM.)
03 - Best Director : BTS JUNGKOOK CHAIN (You will receive a sweaty necklace worn by BTS JUNGKOOK)
04 - Best Producer : SuperM KAI CHAIN (You will receive a sweaty necklace worn by SuperM KAI.)
05 - Best Feature : SuperM PACKAGE Gift (You will receive a sweaty package worn by SuperM.)
06 - Best Documentary : BLACKPINK LISA RING (You will receive a sweaty ring worn by BLACKPINK LISA)
07 - Best Short Film : BLACKPINK JENNY EARRING (You will receive a sweaty necklace worn by BLACK PINK JENNY EARRING.)
08 - Best Cinematographer : BLACKPINK ROSE RING (You will receive a sweaty necklace worn by BLACKPINK ROSE RING.)
09 – Best Sound : ENHYPEN JAKE NECKALCE (You will receive a sweaty necklace worn by ENHYPEN JAKE)
We created this magical festival which includes everything so that we can better promote your Talent to wider audiences in Celebration of all types of creativity.
From Ages 10 and up, Filmmakers may submit from anywhere in the world. Non-English Audio Must have English Subtitles. You can submit as an individual, group, organization, club, program, institution, or small business.
- Entrants must be 10 year of age or older.
- Our typical business hours are Mon-Sun, 8am to 9pm Korea Standard Time. Majority of communications such as, phone calls, emails, or computer chats must happen within this time period. Please be vigilant in responding to communication because we may request time sensitive material from you. Exceptions can be made with prior arrangements.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Non-English films are accepted but must have English subtitles attached properly to the film to be screened.
- You must own the rights to your film, including the music. You must also have permission from everyone appearing in your film.
1. AKIFF will consider for inclusion in the Festival all eligible films that have been submitted by the above deadline and in accordance with these Terms. AKIFF reserves the right to consider for inclusion in the Festival, and include in the Festival, films received at any time and through any means, channel, or process, including means, channels, or processes other than those outlined in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms or otherwise requires AKIFF to select for Festival inclusion any of the Films submitted through the process outlined in these Terms.
2. All selection decisions are at the sole and absolute discretion of AKIFF, and are final and unreviewable. AKIFF is not required to provide any feedback, comments, or reasons, or any other information, regarding the selection or non-selection of any submitted Film or the process by which Films are or have been selected. AKIFF is not responsible or liable for its selection decisions; for the contents of any internal comments or feedback regarding the Film that are or may be obtained from the Applicant or anyone else; for any communications by any representative of AKIFF relating to the Film or the Festival selection process; for the manner in which the Film shall be, is, or was considered and reviewed; or for any failure on the part of the Festival to provide the Applicant or anyone else with information concerning AKIFF’s consideration and/or review of the Film.
3. All Films submitted under these Terms must be submitted in accordance with the procedure outlined herein. AKIFF may, but is not required to, disqualify or reject any Film that is not submitted in this way.
4. Applicants should test their online screeners thoroughly before submitting them, and ensure their online screener remains active on FilmFreeway until December 25th, 2021. The Applicant has sole responsibility for ensuring that the submitted online screener plays in its entirety. The screener must contain English subtitles if the original language is not English. If AKIFF is unable to view the online screener, AKIFF may attempt, but is under no obligation, to contact the Applicant in order to obtain a replacement online screener.
5. AKIFF will not review multiple versions of a submitted Film. Only one version of the Film may be submitted. If multiple versions are submitted, AKIFF can not guarantee the newest version will be reviewed and may only view the version that was received first.
6. Screeners will not be returned.
7. AKIFF is under no obligation to contact the Submitting Party should the Applicant not have adhered to the rules, set out in Articles I and IV herein. Submission fees are non-refundable.
8. I, the representative of the project being submitted (the "Project"), acknowledge and agree as follows in connection with the Project's submittal to the Ara Korea International Film Festival ("AKIFF" or "Summit") for consideration for AKIFF.
9. I hereby represent and warrant to AKIFF that I am duly authorized, on my own behalf and on behalf of all other persons or entities who have any ownership rights in the Project, to exhibit this Project at AKIFF, this exhibition will not violate any law or any right or consent of any person or entity and the Project is not subject to litigation nor is it threatened by any litigation.
10. I further represent and warrant that, to the best of my knowledge, the exhibition of the Project at AKIFF will not violate or infringe any copyright, patent, privacy right, publicity right, trademark, service mark or any other personal or property right of any person or entity and that my Project does not constitute a defamation of any person or entity. I have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other obligations, of any kind, arising from the exhibition of the Project in connection with the Festival.
11. If accepted, I acknowledge that AKIFF's presentation of the Project does not create any confidential or fiduciary relationship between AKIFF and I. I understand that I will not receive any compensation for such exploitation, although some prizes at AKIFF may include awards. I acknowledge that no obligation of any kind is assumed by or may be implied against AKIFF because of AKIFF's selection of the Project. I understand and acknowledge that the selection of my Project by AKIFF does not in any way constitute an express or implied endorsement or approval by AKIFF of the content of the Project or any opinion expressed therein.
12. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless AKIFF and any affiliates, subsidiaries and parent entities of AKIFF, and the officers, directors, employees, attorneys, advisors and agents of each of the foregoing from and against any and all claims, losses, or liabilities (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that may be asserted against any of the foregoing or incurred by any of the foregoing at any time in connection with the Project or AKIFF's use thereof, and/or arising from any breach or alleged breach of any representation made by me to the Company or AKIFF etc.
13. If accepted, I hereby grant without reservations, to AKIFF and its related entities the right to use footage, stills and/or titles, and information from the Project for promotional purposes and the right to issue and authorize publicity concerning the filmmakers and the Project and to use all associated names, likenesses and biographical information. I also agree to provide contact information for the director, creator, and producer of the Project and grant AKIFF the right to provide this information to film industry organizations sponsoring AKIFF events at its discretion.
14. I represent that I am 18 years of age or older, or that if I am younger than the legal age to enter into contracts in my state, I have provided a written consent from my parent or legal guardian. I hereby waive any and all rights and benefits which I might otherwise have or be entitled to litigate any such dispute in court, including without limitation a trial by jury.
15. I acknowledge that I have read and understood the rules and regulations for submitting a project to AKIFF.
16. By clicking "I Agree" below, or by submitting a film, screenplay, or creative concept to AKIFF, I constitute my full and complete acceptance of the terms hereof. I acknowledge that no oral representations of any kind have been made by AKIFF.
Questions & Answers
1. What type of films do you feature?
AKIFF has always been eclectic in our tastes, featuring a broad spectrum of films across all genres and forms, and so the best way to gauge what we’re looking for is to take a look at the work we feature.
2. Do you accept both shorts & feature submissions?
Yes we do. We consider anything under 60 minutes a short and over that length a feature.
3. How long until I hear back?
Once submitted, AKIFF curation team will respond to your submission within 7 days.
4. What if my film is already online?
Not a problem. AKIFF doesn’t require exclusivity or premiere status to feature your film, although we do give priority to our premiere releases.
5. Can I submit my unreleased film?
Of course, be sure to include the password in the submissions form so we can watch it.
6. My film is still on its festival run and not ready for an online release yet, do I have to wait until it is to submit?
Not at all, we regularly run features for films on the festival circuit and not yet available online.
7. Can I get a refund?
The submission fee covers the process of the AKIFF curation team assessing your film and is therefore non-refundable.
8. Will you definitely feature my film?
Of the thousands of films submitted to AKIFF, only a small percentage make it to our pages. We’re very selective about the work we choose to feature and so submission in no way guarantees coverage.
9. What copyright clearances do you require?
By submitting your film to AKIFF. You attest that the work in question is not in breach of any copyright and that all required intellectual property rights have been adhered to.