Now in its 2nd year, World Webfest Mania is the premier and groundbreaking festival dedicated to short-form videos, films and online web content from around the world. With the recent explosion of narrative shorts, web-series, docu-series, podcasts, episodics, vlogs, and online videos of all kinds there are now plenty of avenues to screen your work on digital platforms, but at WWM we are working with some of the top festivals in the world to connect us with amazing prizes, resources and industry connections to launch careers. Selected works will be screened at one of the top award-winning independent film and TV studios in New York and online via the Footprint Channel with zoom talkbacks and a place to interact and network with fellow creatives and industry professional during these covid times.
World Webfest Mania has revolutionized the web festival dynamic with competitive screenings, engaging and thoughtful Q&A’s, audience feedback, and thousands of dollars in prizes. WWM will host quarterly screening events in some of the top venues in NYC with over $5,000 in prizes sponsored by 3636 Studios, WriterDuet, International Screenwriters’ Association, HiO, Bowery Film Festival and more!
All submitted works must have been completed after January 1, 2018. All foreign-language content MUST be subtitled in English.
1. Submission Eligibility
- All submissions must have been completed after January 1, 2016.
- There is no premiere policy.
- Works-in-progress accepted.
2. Exhibition Format: h.264 quicktime file
3. The submission fee is non-refundable.
4. Submitters understand that submission of their work authorizes the Katra Film Series to screen the work, and use the work for any exhibition, education and/or publicity purposes related to Katra Film Series. Bowery Film Festival is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work. Submitters may receive future correspondence from the Katra Film Series.