World Webfest Mania is an innovative and groundbreaking festival in NYC dedicated to short-form videos, films and online web content from around the world. With the recent explosion of narrative shorts, web-series, docu-series, podcasts, episodics, vlogs, and online videos of all kinds there are now plenty of avenues to screen your work on digital platforms, but at WWM we strongly believe that unless you have a million followers and major endorsements deals your web content lives and dies online with little to no engagement, and you don’t get a real sense of how audiences truly feel, think and respond to your work. But we are determined to change that by providing a one-of-a-kind immersive experience with live screenings, Q&A with filmmakers and creators, interactive experiences with industry partners, networking parties, and great prizes for our top winners. Our past alums have gone on to work with each other and collaborate on successful projects.
World Webfest Mania aims to change the web festival dynamic with competitive screenings, engaging and thoughtful Q&A’s, audience feedback, and thousands of dollars in prizes. WWM will host quarterly screening events in some of the top venues in NYC with over $5,000 in prizes courtesy of 3636 Studios, WriterDuet, International Screenwriters’ Association, HiO, Bowery Film Festival and more!
Submit today and join our new movement to bring quality films, videos and online web content to live audiences in the real world!
All submitted works must have been completed after January 1, 2016. All foreign-language content MUST be subtitled in English.
1. Submission Eligibility
- All submissions must have been completed after January 1, 2016.
- There is no premiere policy.
- Works-in-progress accepted.
2. Exhibition Format: h.264 quicktime file
3. Please disregard any automatic notifications from FilmFreeway. If you don't hear from us DIRECTLY via email, your work is still in consideration for the 2019 World Webfest Mania. Please bear with us as we carefully review all works submitted to us with extreme care and consideration.
4. Submission Fee
The submission fee is non-refundable.