This is our Bi-Monthly festival for women filmmakers from all over the world. Winners posted in January, March, May, July, September, November.
WOMEN MUST BE INVOLVED IN THE FILM IN ONE OF THE ROLES LISTED IN RULES!! If there is not a listing or one emailed to us, if there is not a brief SUMMARY or SYNOPSIS about your film on your submission, your film will NOT be accepted. Females submitted to a category must have their name noted.
Women's Only Entertainment (WOEFF) is a MONTHLY online festival for shorts of various lengths. Online meaning that we have judges who vote on all submissions accepted into the festival. A new festival each month beginning on the first and ending on the 30th of the month. Winners announced the following month on the 5th.
PLEASE, if you submit to a specific category, please make sure the woman's name in that role is listed on your credits sheet of your FilmFreeway page. It slows us down on judging (and could affect the status of your film) if we have to hunt for it. Thank you.
Winners are announced on that date on our Facebook page and by email.
Make sure to LIKE us and follow us on Facebook for updates and winners posted.
Feel free to post your password free film or its trailer on our Facebook page to share your film.
Winners will be able to join the year end celebration for women filmmakers where the films accepted will be showcased, awards will be given out then, and an opportunity to network and share knowledge will also be available.
Winners can post our laurels for official selection and official winner on anything they would like to use to promote their film.
MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOUR FEMALE CAST AND CREW AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN -- Either make sure you list them on your submission or by email so we know (if you email put the word FEMALE CREW in your subject line) WE SUPPORT WOMEN IN FILM! So help us do so by listing them. Also consider submitting to the Silhouette Awards for the live event in March.
Rules & Terms (plain and simple)
PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW THOROUGHLY BEFORE SUBMITTING:
1. WOMEN HAVE TO BE INVOLVED IN KEY ROLES IN FRONT OF AND OR BEHIND THE CAMERA!!! This includes: Producer, Lead, Director, DP, Cinematographer, Writer (no position can be as a Co- : meaning there can't be a female co-director and male co-director, etc. The female role must be the primary role and not shared)
2. No refunds at any time for any reason. This is non-negotiable. Do NOT send what we do not ask for. (No musicals, No music videos, No experimental, No educational, No porn, No scripts unless asked for during special festivals- that category will be noted)
3. This festival is for films short in length. Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
4. Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category. But keep in mind the entry fee must be paid for each one.
5. You must own all of the rights to anything you submit to the festival.
6. Films with brief nudity will be considered (NO porn type films accepted, period)
7. No excessive profanity accepted. Mild is accepted and it is at the judges option whether it is considered excessive or not. If rejected due to language there is no refund.