Why trust us?
We are a new addition to the crowded area of film festivals, but we are working hard to earn the reputation of a respected one. Since we are operated by the oldest and one of the most esteemed private film schools in Poland, we are grouping professionals with the serious filmography under the belt.
Our festival has a real audience and real happening.
We are producing this Festival as we were making a film — to gather a real audience in front of the screen and make them love what they see.
Every edition serves to pick up innovative and original shorts, with unique voice and artistic qualities, and select them for screenings program.
It is film we care about.
We value good films. That's why we make them timeless.
The Idea behind our festival is to bring attention to the spirit of cinema which consists of Time, Memory, and Stream of Thoughts.
Festival is a yearly festival with an online competition. Once a year, there will be a physical Four Seasons Event – screenings of awarded and curated selection of films at the theater in the center of Wrocław.
See our website www.timelessawards.art for more info.
We honor and award films that compete in the following categories:
BEST NARRATIVE SHORT
BEST DOCUMENTARY SHORT
BEST POETRY FILM
And categories that are unique to our Festival:
BEST OF TIME
BEST OF MEMORY
BEST DIARY FILM
See categories descriptions for more detailed info.
Every year we carefully select some films to be screened during our public Four Seasons Event and compete for our Mastershot Film School Special Award.
The Winner of this award will be picked up by *Mastershot* film students from our Four Seasons Event screenings program. This is a special award, so you cannot submit your work for this category, your film needs to be shortlisted for the screenings program.
The Special Award Winner will get a certificate, a statuette, a Blackmagic Da Vinci Resolve Studio license and an invitation to conduct a workshop for students at our Film School.
Dedicated Q&A time for invited filmmakers at their screening during the Four Seasons Event.
Airport/train station pickup and local transportation to our venues is provided to visiting filmmakers (as available).
Accommodation is on our side as well.
Ample opportunities to network with filmmakers, artists, film students.
- The Timeless Awards works under the Low Light Film Foundation and Mastershot Wrocław Film School, an association to promote film art and to educate film creators and admirers. These entities are legally established and are managed by film industry professionals.
- We place no restrictions on your work regarding premiere status or online availability prior to submission.
- Films must have been completed after 1 January 2015.
- All submitted films must have English subtitles, hard-coded or in a separate file.
- Films must be under 45 minutes in duration
- All submissions must be made via FilmFreeway.
- Your submission is valid for all categories.
- Timeless Awards reserves the right to decide which category is best suited for your project.
- All submitted films must pay the necessary entry fee.
- Winning categories may vary every season depending on the quality of submissions we get.
- Filmmakers are responsible for sorting out the copyright on their materials.
- You give permission for Timeless Awards to provide copies of your film to their film jurors for deciding film awards
- You give permission for Timeless Awards to use titles, images, copy, and other production information from your film for promotional purposes.
- You also give Timeless Awards permission to provide excerpts from your film to the media for promotional purposes.
- Submission fees are non-refundable.
- The judgement of the jury is final and unchallengeable.
- If your film earns selection for Mastershot Film School Special Award or to be part of our screening program you allow Timeless Awards to prepare DCP and to screen your film publicly during Four Season Event.
- Only some films of the month will be selected by the Jury for the screening event.
- We preserve the right to change the date and venue of the Four Season Event. All filmmakers will be informed about any changes through our online platforms.
- We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions.