Boston Jewish Film (BJF) celebrates the richness and diversity of Jewish experience, identity and culture through our film festivals, work in education and year-round programming.
Now entering its 34th year, the Boston Jewish Film Festival (BJFF), held each November, attracts movie lovers from Greater Boston and beyond to see and talk about great films from the U.S. and around the globe: universal films that explore topics, individuals and/or themes connected to Jewish life and experience in an increasingly multi-dimensional world. Now presenting more than 60 screenings at venues including art houses and museums throughout Greater Boston, the BJFF has welcomed more than 300,000 audience members, filmmakers, actors and guests from around the world to watch films and to engage in inspiring conversations.
Please submit your film on Vimeo (or on a proprietary streaming platform) with your FilmFreeway Tracking I.D. #.
*Please keep previous screening information up to date to be considered.*
To be eligible, all submitted films:
• Should be completed in 2020 or later.
• Should be Massachusetts, New England, U.S. or International Premieres. In some cases, we'll make an exception for a Boston premiere.
• Can not have aired on U.S. television or be available to stream prior to our festival.
• Should include some Jewish content.
• All rights must be cleared.
• No resubmissions of films except for new versions.
• Must be no longer than 40 minutes. (They will be considered for our short film programs and/or programmed with TV or feature-length films.)
We look forward to seeing your work!