Dear Participants of the XXV International Ecological TV Festival “To Save and Preserve”, Russia!
The org. committee is glad to announce the Start of The Festival (June 1-5, 2021).
The program of the festival: http://ecofest-ugra.ru/en/participants/programm/
The link to Broadcast of the AWARDS CEREMOMY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwC0ckIkCI&list=PL_SllpWbhCCSr6Lb7LbkhW8F5gDOb9uhv&index=3
Link to the PROTOCOL OF THE JURY'S MEETING (THE RESULTS OF THE CONTEST): http://ecofest-ugra.ru/en/participants/documents/
This year's festival is a combination of offline/online forms.
We are happy that a lot of our participants and guests were able to arrive and will attend the planned events.
We understand the today limitations and obstacles due to the pandemic circumstances in the world which prevent some of our guests’ visits.
The Festival "To Save and Preserve" includes:
— The competitive program of creative TV works on environmental topic;
— Socio-educational program: round tables discussions on environmental topics, meetings with scientists, environmentalists, social activists, travelers, etc., presentation of environmental projects and festivals;
— Educational program: workshops with Russian and international TV and cinematography professionals, creative laboratories, workshops for participants of the children's competition;
— Cultural program: screenings of the competitive works of the festival within the "Green Movie" action, excursions to the sights of Ugra, organization of concert performances, flash mobs, intellectual games.
Aims of TV Festival:
• To increase the professional level of journalists, cameramen, directors who make production films, television programs and information video materials on the ecological theme;
• To search new creative methods in highlighting the ecological theme on TV;
• To attract attention of the public and authorities to existing ecological problems;
• To spread the information about environmental policy in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra, Russia and other countries of the world.
The TV Festival organizers take upon expenses, connected with the stay of 1 competitor (accommodation, meal, excursions) and transport expenses of the Jury members and honorary guests as well.
Competitors do not pay funds earmarked for participation in the festival.
- Festival winner in the main creative competition is awarded with the main prize - the the Golden Loon Statuette, Grand Prix Diploma and money prize.
- The 2nd and 3rd place laureates in the main creative competition get «Laureate Diploma».
- «Overcoming» - a special prize for work in extreme conditions;
- "Flight of the Gagara" - a special prize for the largest number of reposts of the work posted on the official account of the festival on the video hosting YouTube;
- “For loyalty to the topic” - a special prize named after Gennady Fedorovich Bukhtin.
In the children's creative competition in each nomination and each age category, Commemorative plaques, Winner's diplomas and valuable gifts are awarded.
The jury and partners of the Festival, by their joint decision, reserve the right to establish additional special awards in the main and children's creative competition.
All the participants receive a «Diploma of Participant» of the XXII International TV Ecological Festival «To Save and Preserve» (if necessary, the organizing committee provides the "Certificate" in digital form).
To participate in the contest are allowed works created after January 1, 2020 by international, national, state, departmental and independent Film- and TV companies of Russia and other countries as well as independent authors who are the copyright holders of the submitted films.
Works have to be presented with the name of the film, the group of authors, the producer/owner, time-keeping, release date and nomination.
Films in non-Russian language must contain subtitles in Russian or English, with extended summary in Russian or English.
The same competitive work cannot be presented in more than two nominations.
Time-keeping of films and programs should be no more than 52 minutes.
Works with image or sound defects are not admitted to the competition.
All works form a festival video library.
Admission of entries is extended to August 15, 2020.
It is necessary to send the following information to the TV Festival Direction simultaneously:
1. Entry form for the participation. It should be filled for each competitive work with the brief annotation in Russian/English and signed by the right-owner and with annotation with the seal. (see the Application)
The fact of sending the filled in application form confirms the applicant’s consent to the non-commercial use of the competitive work provided for the contest in television programs about the Festival, on the air of State TV & Radio Broadcasting Company “Ugoria”, on the TV channels “Russia-1”, “Russia-24”, “Russia Culture”, and also for posting on Festival’s social accounts and the Festival’s official account on YouTube * video hosting.
2. Competitive works are provided in MPEG4 format, extension not less than 1024 x 768; sound format - MPEG-1 Layer II audio / AAC / MP3 Stereo, by posting on a cloud server, the download link is indicated in the application.
Works submitted with the application of logos and abbreviations are NOT ALLOWED for the competition!
2. The TV Festival organizers take upon expenses, connected with the stay of 1 competitor (accommodation, meal, excursions) and transport expenses of the Jury members and honorary guests as well.