Dear Participants of the XXV International Ecological TV Festival “To Save and Preserve”, Russia!
The org. committee is glad to announce the Start of The XXVI Festival (May,31-June,4 2022).
The Festival "To Save and Preserve" includes:
— The competitive program of creative TV works on environmental topic;
— Socio-educational program: round tables discussions on environmental topics, meetings with scientists, environmentalists, social activists, travelers, etc., presentation of environmental projects and festivals;
— Educational program: workshops with Russian and international TV and cinematography professionals, creative laboratories, workshops for participants of the children's competition;
— Cultural program: screenings of the competitive works of the festival within the "Green Movie" action, excursions to the sights of Ugra, organization of concert performances, flash mobs, intellectual games.
Aims of TV Festival:
1. Expansion of contacts and professional support of TV and documentary filmmakers who create films, TV programs and information materials on the topic of ecology;
2. Promotion of international cooperation in solving environmental problems through documentary films and television;
3. Exchange of work experience of journalists, directors, documentary cameramen , TV programs cameramen and information materials on the topic of ecology;
4. Identification and promotion of creative approaches and forms in the disclosure of the environmental topic;
5. Limelight existing environmental problems for public and authorities;
6. Upbringing of the young generation in the traditions of a responsible, respectful attitude towards nature and its priceless treasures;
7. Encouragement of the best children's and youth media groups, talented children and teenagers, stimulating creative growth, creating the best conditions for their inclusion in socially significant artistic and educational activities;
8. Widespread of information about environmental policy of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Yugra in Russia and abroad.
The TV Festival organizers take upon expenses, connected with the stay of 1 competitor (or representative) (accommodation, meal, excursions) and transport expenses of the nominees (laureates and winners),the Jury members and honorary guests as well.
Competitors do not pay funds earmarked for participation in the festival.
Festival winner in the main creative competition is awarded with the main prize - the Golden Loon Statuette, Grand Prix Diploma and money prize.
The 2nd and 3rd place laureates in the main creative competition are awarded by Laureate Diploma.
- «Overcoming» - a special prize for work in extreme conditions;
- «Flight of the Loon» - a special prize for the largest number of “likes” of the work posted on the official account of the festival on the video hosting YouTube;
- «For loyalty to the topic” - special prize of the festival partner PJSC “Lukoil”.
In the children's creative competition in each nomination and each age category, Commemorative plaques, Winner's diplomas and valuable gifts are awarded.
The jury and partners of the Festival, by their joint decision, reserve the right to establish additional special awards in the main and children's creative competition.
All the participants receive the «Diploma of Participant» of the XXV International Ecological TV Festival «To Save and Preserve» (if necessary, the organizing committee provides the «Diploma of Participant» in digital form).
1. Fill out an entry form on the official website of the festival for each competitive work (attach a scan of a signed and sealed form).
2. Send the original signed and stamped entry form to the festival address.
* The submission of the application confirms the consent of the applicant for the non-commercial use of the work submitted for the competition in TV programs about the festival on the air of the State TV and Radio Broadcasting Company "Ugoria" on the TV channels "Russia-1", "Russia-24", in the events of the festival, as well as for posting on social networks and the official account of the festival on the video hosting YouTube.
3. Competitive works are provided in MPEG4 format, extension not less than 1920 x 1080; sound format - MPEG-1 Layer II audio/AAC /MP3 Stereo, by posting on a cloud server, the download link is indicated in the application. (Works submitted with the application of logos and abbreviations are NOT ALLOWED for the competition.)
* The applicant is solely responsible for the work submitted to the Organizing Committee for inclusion on the festival platform (YouTube). Works added with the consent of the applicant (hereinafter referred to as the Content) are automatically checked by the YouTube system for compliance with the rules of the platform: the prohibition of the distribution of spam, malware, illegal materials and the prevention of other illegal activities. Content must not contain the intellectual property of third parties, unless the applicant has the permission of the relevant person or other legal reasons.
Works created after January 1, 2021 by international, national, state, departmental, private film and television companies, Internet publications, as well as independent authors who are the copyright holders of the submitted films are allowed to participate in the creative competition.
Films in a non-Russian language must necessarily contain subtitles in Russian or English, with extended annotations in Russian or English.
Works that have defects in image or sound are not allowed to participate in the competition.
All works submitted for the competition form the video library of the festival.
Entries are opened from the moment of publication of this Regulation on the official website of the festival and until May 15, 2021.
* One competitive work can be presented in no more than two nominations. Timing of competitive films and programs is up to 52 minutes.