Script to Motion Picture International screenwriting competition is a unique innovative contest founded by working industry professionals. The premier source for emerging screenwriters to supercharge their career. Besides awarding winners with cash prizes and high-profile representation, our top priority is to get your winning script produced into a motion picture!
We are eager to find compelling stories of new writers with fresh concepts, strong main characters, visual escalating conflicts and snappy dialogues.
Our team mission is to encourage talented aspiring writers, find powerful voices and help them get discovered utilizing vast knowledge and established relationships with professionals who have extensive experience working in film, TV industry and associated with 200 + titles.
FEATURE FILM CATEGORY
The Grand Prize feature winning screenplay will be purchased for $12,000 and produced into a motion picture with a budget range of $200,000 to $350,000! The winner will also get the chance to assist in film directing and get the writing credit as well as assistant director credit. Upon completion your Film will be promoted at all major Film Markets like AFM, Cannes de Marche and EFM.
First Finalist will be awarded with $1,500 Cash Prize and Promotional Service to connect with over 200 industry professionals (producers, agents, and managers) for further career development. Plus, a complimentary admission to the Sundance Film Festival. (Winner will be responsible for their flight & lodging fare)
Second Finalist will be awarded with $1,000 Cash Prize and Promotional Service to connect with over 200 industry professionals (producers, agents, and managers) for further career development.
Third Finalist will be awarded with $500 Cash Prize and Promotional Service to connect with over 200 industry professionals (producers, agents, and managers) for further career development.
SHORT FILM CATEGORY
The Grand Prize short winning screenplay will receive $300 CASH PRIZE and be produced with a budget range of up to $7000. The winner will also get to direct their own film and keep the writing credit.
Short Film finalists (3) will receive $150 CASH PRIZE and One Year complimentary membership access to International Screenwriters' Association.
TV PILOT CATEGORY
The Grand Prize TV Pilot screenplay will receive $300 CASH PRIZE and your script will be recommended to producers and development executives within networking system who are eager to discover new character driven, audience appealing TV Pilots.
TV Pilots finalists (3) will receive $150 CASH PRIZE and One Year complimentary membership access to International Screenwriters' Association.
- Anyone 18 years of age or older may enter Script To Motion Picture screenwriting competition. Except where prohibited.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you may submit.
- Competition open to all creative writers with an original script. All rights must be wholly owned by the writer(s).
- Material written by writing teams must be submitted by one of the writers, with consent of the other(s). All writers must be credited on title page.
- All submissions are final, so when you enter, make sure you upload the most current and correct draft of your script.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Submissions must be received by midnight of deadline dates. All entry fees are non-refundable.
- Screenplay should be formatted to industry standard and submitted electronically in PDF format.
- Screenplay must be unencumbered and available for either option, purchase, further development, or production.
- You can not contact us concerning your script ranking. All result will be announced on the scheduled dates and posted on the www.scripttomotionpicture.com