Redwood Film Festival is a film competition with annual online live screening explicitly designed for the filmmaker who’s tired of being overlooked by all the other festivals that seem to cater only to big-budget productions. Every artist hopes to one day emerge from the underground scene and share their talents with the masses. Hopefully, the showcase platform we provide will help facilitate that dream. We’re excited to display a wide range of works from all genres that will have industry pros, filmmakers and filmgoers buzzing.
Every Season our film selection members select the best films. All selected films consider as official selection entries out of official selection entries our jury will choose the best movies through private screening recognize as the winner of the season.
Our aim to inspire, motivate, and award the truly innovative and artistic geniuses of our time.
BEST CATEGORIES AWARDS
Best Short Film
Best One Minute Short Film
Best LGBT Film
Best Feature Film (One Film in two months)
Best Student Film
Best Music Video/ Best Music
Best Web Series.
BEST GENRE CATEGORIES AWARD
BEST Documentary Film
BEST Animation Film
BEST Drama Film
Best Experiment Film
Best Horror Film
Best Romantic Film
Best Jury Award
BEST AWARD to Peoples
1. Submission will be accepted through the online submission platform “ FilmFreeway”
2. Our jury screens the seasonal competition selections PRIVATELY (meaning: it's not a public screening!) and from there we select the winners. The winning films will get a chance to participate in a second selection at the end of the year. If they pass the second selection, we'll screen them at our annual Online Live Screening. Where one film from each category will be awarded.
3. All genre films will be accepted.
4. All films which are selected/nominated for the competition will be informed only by emails & listed on the festival website.
5. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees.
6. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non-selected films. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
7. All non-English foreign language films /regional language Indian films must have English sub-titles.