<<< IMDB qualifying festival >>>
FESTIVAL WITH BIMONTHLY AWARDS.
The Reale film festival is an international bimonthly cinema festival with a final ceremony where the best works received are awarded.
The final live ceremony will be held on 12 November 2021 at the auditorium "Il Pertini" cultural center in Cinisello Balsamo, Milan, Italy.
The results of the winning films in the various categories will be published at each bimonthly deadline.
The best films of each period will be part of the final selection and will be screened during the festival event.
IMPORTANT: Each two month our jury will make a private viewing to decide the winners of the period. The finalists for the final ceremony will be chosen among the winners of each bimonth's "Best Film" award.
Cinebaloss in collaboration with Centro Culturale “Il Pertini” presents the 5th edition of the Reale Film Festival to be held in Cinisello Balsamo (Milan – Italy). The Reale Film festival wants to promote the film as encounter between peoples paying attention to those works that speak of humanity and and the daily reality of each person.
These are the awards of our festival:
(with digital laurel reception, in pdf / jpg file)
Best International Film
Best European Film
Best Italian Film
Best Super Short (under 10 minutes)
Best Micro Short (under 5 minutes)
Best Horror / Mystery
Best Action / Crime
Best Sci-Fi / Fantasy
Best Animated Film
Best Lgbtq+ Film
Best Experimental Film
Best Original Idea
Best Low-Budget Film
Best Realistic Film
Best Music Video
Best Short Screenplay (Script)
AWARDS ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES
Best Movie Poster
RULES AND TERMS:
- The best bimonthly film will compete to be chosen as the best film of the festival's 5th edition, that will take place in November 2022.
– All types of videos less than 60 minutes are accepted.
– Multiple registrations are accepted
– There is no limit to the year of screening, any year is accepted
– Each film must have subtitles in English or Italian. The finalist films must send the srt file of the subtitles in English or Italian.
– Any genre is accepted
– By registering, you declare that you have the rights to the registered film
– The festival may use for promotional purposes the data of authors, producers and crew, the movie poster, the trailer and a maximum of 1 minute of the video
– Films that incite violence or hatred in general are not accepted
– By registering the film at our festival you agree to share personal data with partner festivals, but only for promotional purposes.
– Distributors can ask for a special price for the registration of 20 or more films. To do this, just send us an email to email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
The admission to the Festival implies the unconditional acceptance of this regulation.
For any dispute not covered by the Regulation the competent authority is the organization of the Reale Film Festival, if such disputes do not find the solution, the competent authority is Foro of Monza.
In case of objections to this Regulation Italian version of the same prevails.
Subscribers to the Reale Film Festival agree as established by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 on the protection of privacy, the use of personal data for all initiatives related to the event. The Author of the film declares to accept the Regulation in all its parts and to have the legal availability of the film and to authorize the public screening without compensation, freeing the organization of the Festival from any present and future responsibility. With the contest entry each author is responsible for the content of his work. The author claims to own all rights to the work, not prejudicing in any way the rights of third parties, like other authors, subjects portrayed, transferees of rights, together with those music, etc. . It also declares that the audiovisual material is not protected by SIAE. Under the provisions of Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196, we inform the author that the data requested is necessary for completing the documentation of registration to the Festival.