After running for 2 years of online only Festival only for Our Films member, Last year our first Short Film Festival became open to all and Physical one.
Best Fiction Film
Best Documentary Film
Rules and Regulations:
1) Duration : The duration of the film must be less than 20 minutes. There is no restriction on the minimum duration.
2) The productions completed on or after 1st May, 2021 are eligible for the entry.
3) Productions that have not been released publicly(YouTube, Vimeo, any social media or any other online viewing platforms) will receive priority.
4) Films can be in any language, but have to be subtitled in English. English subtitle is optional for the films in Bengali language.
5) Decision for selection of any film for screening is the sole prerogative of the selection committee of the festival. No negotiation will be entertained in this regard.
6) One filmmaker can submit any number of entries but a separate submission form should be submitted for every entry with separate entry fees.
7) Submission fees for one entry is 200 INR.
8) Films once selected and notified cannot be withdrawn.
9) Stick to the deadlines, for your entry to be eligible.
10) For each selected film there will be a Q & A session after the screening of the film with the Cast and Crew members.
11) For promotional/publicity purposes, excerpts from any film (Max. 1min) may be used on a non-commercial basis.
12) OFSF 2023 reserves the right to store a copy of selected films in the festival digital archive. The films may be used for future non-commercial screenings by Our Films Collective, with prior intimidation to the filmmakers.
13) Certificate will be provided to each of the selected films. There will be prizes for the best fiction film and the best documentary film. The decision of the judges is final and not subject to review or appeal.
14) Deadlines, programs, venues and dates may change.
Terms and Conditions:
OFSF 2023 reserves the right to store a copy of selected films in the festival digital archive. The films may be used for future non-commercial screenings by Our Films Collective, with prior intimidation to the filmmakers.
It is the sole responsibility of the Submitter to:
1) Secure permission from the rights holders of any and all copyrighted and/or trademarked content or materials included within the film.
2) Clear all content within the film from any and all actual or potential legal claims and issues, including, without limitation, claims based on theories of libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of rights of publicity, theft of trade secrets, breach of confidence, breach of confidential relationship, and breach of express or implied contract (“Third Party Claim/s”).
OFSF will not be held responsible for any unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted and/or trademarked content or materials within or relating to the submitted project, including any content or materials that are or may become the basis for any Third Party Claim/s for copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, trademark dilution or unfair competition