The NZ Web Fest is New Zealand's festival for online content, web series, shows, YouTube channels, fiction, factual, and anything in between. New for 2018 will be categories accepting 3D, AR, MR, VR and any other -R projects.
In short, if you made for an online audience, it's probably eligible for consideration.
On Saturday 17 November, #NZWF18 will present a day of panel discussions, presentations and screenings followed in the evening by the #NZWF18 awards ceremony. On Sunday 18 we'll continue screenings with some special treats and a programme featuring all the winners from Saturday night.
#NZWF18 will present awards, information about which is in the category listings. Some categories are open to NZ entries only, some to non-NZ entries only, and some to all-comers.
Terms and conditions
1. By submitting to the NZ Web Fest, you:
a. acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to these terms & conditions
b. confirm you own or hold appropriate rights to all content submitted, including licensed material eg music.
c. release NZ Web Fest from any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from NZ Web Fest's use of material submitted
2. Submissions made to NZ Web Fest are valid on receipt by NZ Web Fest or its agents of all required material and payment of the submission fee, if any.
3. Submission does not guarantee selection. Submissions are final. They may not be withdrawn, and fees are not refundable.
4. By submitting you grant NZ Web Fest non-exclusive rights to:
a. use still images and clips of up to 20 seconds each from your submission(s) for the purposes of documenting and promoting the NZ Web Fest
b. screen your submission (in whole or part) during the NZ Web Fest
5. NZ Web Fest decisions on selection, awards nomination and judging are final and binding.
6. In the event of any dispute with the NZ Web Fest, NZ laws shall apply.
7. PLEASE also read category-specific T&C in the list below CATEGORIES AND FEES