New York Script Award is a screenplay festival with IMDb Qualifing Festival (https://www.imdb.com/event/ev0031319/overview/) that presents the best screenwriters in the world. We are looking for screenplays that we offer as a product to the world's independent film directors, producers, film investors and film productions.
Our festival combines productions that are looking for suitable scripts for their future projects. We also connect music creators and creators of music videos.
FilmFreeway has ranked our competition, the New York Script Awards, among the TOP25 THE MOST POPULAR SCREENWRITING COMPETITION in NY.
Our festival collaborates with the independent film academy Golden Art Film Academy, which helps producers, directors, actors and screenwriters find work. Among other things, he will distribute more than $ 5,000 in cash in 2022. This means that one project (film, screenplay, music video) will be nominated for this academy.
The best project in the main category will be nominated for the independent Golden Art Film Academy, which will redistribute $ 5,000 in 2022!
Golden Art Film Academy - winnings for the year 2022:
✍️ Short Script – 500,00 USD
✍️ Feature Script – 1.000,00 USD
CATEGORIES FOR SUMMER VERSION 2022/23
✍️ Best Super Short Script (under 10 pages)
✍️ Best Short Script (under 40 pages)
✍️ Best Feature Script
✍️ Best Television Script – Pilot
✍️ Best First Time Screenwriter (Short)
✍️ Best First Time Screenwriter (Feature)
✍️ Best Screenplay for Music Video
✍️ Best Drama Screenplay
✍️ Best Comedy Screenplay
✍️ Best Horror Screenplay
✍️ Best Thriller Screenplay
✍️ Best LGBTQ Screenplay
✍️ Best Female Screenwriter
✍️ Best Scifi Screenplay
✍️ Best Young Screenwriter (under 25)
✍️ Best New York Screenplay
✍️ Best American Screenplay
✍️ Best Foreign Screenplay
Each winning screenplay will be presented by more than 5,000 film directors and producers from the Golden Art Film Academy database.
Each winner will receive a digital diploma (pdf.) + special official laurels
1. All scripts must be in English.
2. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. Scripts that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
6. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
7. Organizers have the right to use film posters or your photos on public social networks to promote your project and our festival.