The 13th annual Manhattan Film Festival is hosted at the famed Cinema Village and takes place when the entire industry ascends upon New York City. All selected filmmakers will be honored with a coveted commercial screening and will receive four filmmaker passes. These passes include access to the 2019 MFF Industry Expo which was established to help filmmakers obtain talent and legal representation, leverage the JOBS Act to raise investment dollars, hire established talent, plan a marketing strategy for completed films and obtain distribution.
Manhattan Film Festival is covered by local, national, and international media outlets. This includes The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Good Morning America, The New York Times, as well as international outlets such as The Sun, BBC, and The Guardian. The festival has been named both “25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee” and “The Coolest Film Festivals in the World” by MovieMaker Magazine.
Director Jamison M. LoCascio says “The Manhattan Film Festival is one the best film festivals on the East coast. It is a festival about films and filmmakers-they just really care. The prestigious New York City environment mixed with the caring down to earth nature of the festival coordinators make this Fest a Filmmaker best possible partner-don't miss out on it or the great community you can be a part of at MFF.”
Audience choice winners will be awarded encore commercial screenings at Cinema Village following the conclusion of the festival. As New York is host to some of the greatest film festivals in the world, MFF will honor press credential holders for all Manhattan based film festivals to go along with numerous prizes and awards!
• All film submissions are non-returnable unless sent with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
• If a film is accepted, filmmakers will be responsible for delivering their exhibition materials by a date determined by the festival or to and from festival venues.
• The Manhattan Film Festival is not liable for submission or exhibition materials which are lost or damaged.
• Filmmaker must have all clearances including trademark and/or copyrighted materials shown must have authorized permission. Filmmaker remains entirely liable for any claims that may occur in result of screening the film.
• Filmmaker authorizes the Manhattan Film Festival permission to screen their film at the festival.
• The festival must receive the exhibition copy by the date specified in order to screen the film