The 15th annual Manhattan Festival has a mission. That mission is to make Manhattan look like Manhattan, the media capital of the world, by bringing production crews back to the streets and virtual movie-goers back to the seats! The festival will again be hosted at the beloved Cinema Village just steps from Union Square. All selected filmmakers will be honored with a coveted commercial screening and will receive four filmmaker passes. Each pass includes invites to the Press & Industry Preview Party as well as the Awards Ceremony.
Manhattan Film Festival is covered by local, national, and international media outlets. Past coverage includes The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Good Morning America, The New York Times, as well as international outlets such as The Sun, BBC, and The Guardian. The festival has been named both “25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee” and “The Coolest Film Festivals in the World” by MovieMaker Magazine.
Director Jamison M. LoCascio says “The Manhattan Film Festival is one the best film festivals on the East coast. It is a festival about films and filmmakers-they just really care. The prestigious New York City environment mixed with the caring down to earth nature of the festival coordinators make this Fest a Filmmaker best possible partner-don't miss out on it or the great community you can be a part of at MFF.”
• All film submissions are non-returnable unless sent with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
• If a film is accepted, filmmakers will be responsible for delivering their exhibition materials by a date determined by the festival or to and from festival venues.
• The Manhattan Film Festival is not liable for submission or exhibition materials which are lost or damaged.
• Filmmaker must have all clearances including trademark and/or copyrighted materials shown must have authorized permission. Filmmaker remains entirely liable for any claims that may occur in result of screening the film.
• Filmmaker authorizes the Manhattan Film Festival permission to screen their film at the festival.
• The festival must receive the exhibition copy by the date specified in order to screen the film