Lunigiana Cinema Festival is a festival dedicate to shortfilms that takes place in the "Città Nobile of Fivizzano" , an ancient village in Tuscany on the Via Francigena.
The festival is divided into three categories: - Free theme - Environmental theme - Human rights
The following categories of prizes are awarded with plaques, works of art and trophies:
- Best Short
- Best short on environmental issues
- Best short on human rights
- The Festival Jury reserves the right to also assign Special Mentions
- The maximum duration of the films is 25 minutes.
- The competition is open and aimed at short films by national and international authors and productions produced starting from 1 January 2017.
- The festival is divided into three categories: - Free theme - Environmental theme - Human rights
- Registration for the Festival costs € 5.00 per film