Our launch 2020 festival was forced by C-19 to go online as a VIRTUAL ONLY event. This was a huge success, and has encouraged us to make sure that LMFF 2021 has both physical and virtual theatres so we are prepared for any eventuality.
Londoners with a passion for the outdoors are somewhat restricted when it comes to chasing their dreams in the hills. The LMFF brings wilderness to the city in a dynamic environment where Londoners can immerse themselves in hours of engaging and breathtaking film in the company of their own tribe.
And although film is at the core of the event, the LMFF will have a wealth of additional content and features.
LMFF Awards for all Category Winners.
Cash prizes will be granted on a profit share basis.
1. Content should be provided in the format of 16:9. CinemaScope will be accepted, but image will appear smaller in comparison
2. Films should be delivered and submitted as 1920:1080p, 25 fps
3. Videos should be delivered in h.264, as .mp4 files. Pro res files will not be accepted
4. 24 Bit, 48kHz Stereo Audio. Mono audio may also be accepted at the discretion of the LMFF
• Films should be entered once, and into one category only
• We do not accept foreign language films unless sub-titled in English
• Only final cuts should be entered - no rough cuts, trailers etc
• All selected films are eligible to win the Festival Wildcard and People's Choice Awards
• Awards will be presented to the director, producer or designated representative
• All entries will be shortlisted by a panel chaired by the Festival Director
• Shortlisted Finalists will be scored by our expert industry judging panel
• Winners will be announced in advance of the Festival
• Late entry is only possible by special agreement
• Only films completed within 2 years of the Festival (from April 17th, 2019) can enter
• By submitting your entry you have accepted these rules
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• By submitting, Entrants have granted permission for their films to be screened at the Festival, more than once if required
• If shortlisted, you agree that your film can be screened at subsequent 'Best of Festival' screenings and made available online at LMFF VIRTUAL
• LMFF reserves the right to enter your film into an alternative category
• In submitting films the Copyright Holder will retain image copyright but is agreeing that LMFF may use images and film excerpts for promotional or documentary purposes
• In submitting films the Entrant warrants that all music, location and copyright licences have been obtained and all payments made in order to enable lawful public performance
• In submitting films the Entrant warrants that no material in the film is libellous, defamatory, slanderous or violates any right of privacy or publicity, copyright or moral rights of any person, film or corporation
• The Entrant agrees to indemnify Top Munro Ltd and the London Mountain Film Festival, and its directors, employees and agents, and hold them harmless from all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees and penalties resulting or arising from a breach by the Entrant of any statement, representation or warranty made by the Entrant in their submission
• All submissions will be archived by the Festival and may be made available on demand via the Festival website or on tour at cinemas and other venues
• All film entries uploaded via FilmFreeway along with available film overview, credits, specifications and distributor information will be made accessible to LMFF judges
• The public may be charged a ticket fee to view the films. The entrant has no claim to this fee or any other assets or profits of the LMFF
• The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Festival organisers have final decision on any issues arising
• By submitting your entry you have agreed to these terms and conditions