We are in-person at the amazing Riverside Studios and also Virtual for 2022!
Our event has quickly established itself due to its access to the London adventure community and globally via its online edition which first took off in Spring 2020 (we all know why!).
Londoners with a passion for the outdoors are somewhat restricted when it comes to chasing their dreams in the hills. The LMFF brings wilderness to the city in a dynamic environment where Londoners can immerse themselves in hours of engaging and breathtaking film in the company of their own tribe.
And although film is at the core of the event, LMFF will have a wealth of additional content and features, and in 2021 included a popular book curation.
LMFF Awards for all Category Winners.
Our People's Choice winner receives £500.
1. Content should be provided in the format of 16:9. CinemaScope will be accepted, but image will appear smaller in comparison
2. Films should be delivered and submitted as 1920:1080p, 25 fps
3. Videos should be delivered in h.264, as .mp4 files. Pro res files will not be accepted
4. 24 Bit, 48kHz Stereo Audio. Mono audio may also be accepted at the discretion of the LMFF
• Films should be entered once, and into one category only
• We do not accept foreign language films unless sub-titled in English
• Only final cuts should be entered - no rough cuts, trailers etc
• All selected films are eligible to win the Festival Wildcard and People's Choice Awards
• Awards will be presented to the director, producer or designated representative
• The Official Selection is by the Festival Director and LMFF Team
• Shortlisted Finalists will be scored by our expert industry judging panel
• Winners will be announced during the Festival
• Late entry is only possible by special agreement
• Only films completed within 2 years of the Festival (from May 1, 2020) can enter
• By submitting your entry you have accepted these rules
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• By submitting, Entrants have granted permission for their films to be screened at the Festival, more than once if required
• If shortlisted, you agree that your film can be screened at subsequent 'Best of Festival' screenings and made available online at LMFF VIRTUAL without geo-blocking
• LMFF reserves the right to enter your film into an alternative category
• LMFF reserves the right to cancel an award category if insufficient entries are received for that category - any entrants to that category will be eligible for a refund
• In submitting films the Copyright Holder will retain image copyright but is agreeing that LMFF may use images and film excerpts for promotional or documentary purposes
• In submitting films the Entrant warrants that all music, location and copyright licences have been obtained and all payments made in order to enable lawful public performance
• In submitting films the Entrant warrants that no material in the film is libellous, defamatory, slanderous or violates any right of privacy or publicity, copyright or moral rights of any person, film or corporation
• The Entrant agrees to indemnify Top Munro Ltd and the London Mountain Film Festival, and its directors, employees and agents, and hold them harmless from all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees and penalties resulting or arising from a breach by the Entrant of any statement, representation or warranty made by the Entrant in their submission
• All submissions will be archived by the Festival and may be made available on demand via the Festival website or on tour at cinemas and other venues
• All film entries uploaded via FilmFreeway along with available film overview, credits, specifications and distributor information will be made accessible to LMFF judges
• The public may be charged a ticket fee to view the films. The entrant has no claim to this fee or any other assets or profits of the LMFF
• The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Festival organisers have final decision on any issues arising
• By submitting your entry you have agreed to these terms and conditions