𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟴𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐊𝐑𝐀 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝟓𝟎% 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 - S8KRA50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 is an acclaimed Film Festival held in the historical city of 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝, also known as the 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐦𝐬.
This optimistic festival focuses on the free-spirited, innovative, and expert artists of recent times. We welcome Ingenious Filmmakers from all across the globe to exhibit their great projects among a number of industry experts and reach out to a large number of spectators globally.
We believe in imparting opportunities to the global filmmakers who despite having the potential are left behind. We encourage such talents and honor them for their creativity. This festival is open to all forms of creativity and we accept movies of all genres and forms. Recognition and Networking among the Film communities are some of the unique features of The Knight Awards.
We believe in quality, hence, experimental genres are also warmly welcomed if it fits the parameter of quality content. We ensure review of all the submitted films and then selecting the best in each category and finally imparting the recognition by the jury of expert professionals on their selective judgment of the winner.
Laurel and Certificates will be provided to the officially selected projects every month and customized certificates and laurels will be provided to the winners. Moreover, they will receive ratings at their respective IMDb pages (if it is applicable). There will be a nomination for the monthly winners to our annual live screening of the Knight of the Reel Awards.
It’s a solicitation to all submitters to endure all the Rules & Terms thoroughly before submitting your project to our festival. Your submission to the festival, Knight of the Reels, ensures your acknowledgment to abide by all the Rules and Terms of our respective festival.
1. Taking into account that we have divergent Judging panels for each season, any film that is submitted for a specific month can be re-submitted again for a second chance.
2. Though we accept films of all languages yet one thing must be strictly followed that films other than the English language must have English subtitles, else they will be immediately rejected.
3. Knight of the Reels will hold the sole authority to refuse entries.
4. Directors or Producers have been granted permission to submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. Knight of the Reels should be reimbursed and held harmless by you from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court proceedings) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
6. The filmmaker will receive a notification once their submitted film will be selected officially, and consequently, the respective film will be enlisted under the Official Selection of the festival Website. The Official Selection status doesn’t ensure the screening of your film at the festival. It implies the appreciation of your film by our judging panel and allows you to use the festival logo on your poster.
7. Knight of the Reels Awards is not responsible to refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. In case of any discretion to the Programming director or executive director, films submitted without correct or proper fees may be deemed ineligible. The expenses incurred by the filmmakers are by no way covered by the festival.
8. An official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film is what we require. To avoid disqualification be careful while selecting the correct category. The festival reserves the sole authority to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. The Knight of the Reel Awards’ judging panel will screen a nominee privately before screening it to the public.
10. It must be noted seriously that entry fees are not refundable under any circumstances. A filmmaker may decide to withdraw their submission but that doesn’t allow the reimbursement of the submission fee.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless to the Knight of the Reels Awards, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. Knight of the Reels Awards holds the sole authority to amend these Rules & Terms from time to time without any prior notice. Any of such amendments shall come to effect immediately. Keep a period check on the Rules & Terms from your end.