Intervalli Festival is a multidisciplinary Festival dedicated to arts of Padova (Italy). It was born in August 2020 from the collaboration of Honolulu Association and Sangre Malo Film Association. It hosts events, shows and exhibts for music, dance, theater, classical art and, of course, cinema.
INTERVALLI FESTIVAL - CINEMA:
The Intervalli Festival - Cinema is a live short film festival based in the city of Padua, in the North-East of Italy. It has been conceived and organized to offer professional - and non professional artists - a place to express their creativity using the languange of motion pictures.
The Festival takes place with 2 to 4 LIVE SCREENING EVENTS in cinemas in Padova. During the events short films are screend to jury and audience and prizes are awarded to the winners.
The categories in competition:
- MINI SHORT FILM
- SHORT FILM UNDER 20
- SHORT FILM
- SHORT FILM from VENETO
- ANIMATED SHORT FILM
- DOCUMENTARY SHORT FILM
Official selections are guaranteed a personalized laurel and an official publication on the festival website and social channels.
MISSION & GOALS:
- to celebrate the art of filmmaking;
- to connect artists around the world, creating a strong network of filmmakers, talents and opportunities;
- to consolidate the city of Padua as an interesting destination for independent cinema in Veneto;
- to showcase the works of emerging and independent filmmakers, offering visibility and support;
- to support diversity in the world of filmmaking;
- to advance innovative filmmaking in Italy.
- CATEGORY PRIZES: the best short film from each corresponding category.
- BEST SHORT FILM - JURY PRIZE: prize for the best film of the whole event!
- AUDIENCE PRIZE: prize for the best film chosen by audience.
- SPECIAL MENTIONS: special mentions to those short films considered particularly deserving.
We are a non-profit association, that means we can’t provide any money prize, so winning provides the following:
- An official INTERVALLI *Category* AWARD CERTIFICATE and PERSONALIZED LAUREL to the awarded shorts during the live events. To the Best Short Film will be awarded an AWARD PLATE.
- PROMOTION via social media and official website for the films selected and awarded during the Edition.
- A personal INVITE to the festival.
- Short films must have been produced from 1 January 2020.
- Film must be realized by people over the AGE of 14 (excluding the actors involved).
- To your FilmFreeway Project must be added a film POSTER (100:70, minimum 3000x2100px) and SUBTITLES (Italian or English) is the language is not Italian.
- You can submit multiple films.
- If your film is selected, we request to DOWNLOAD it from FilmFreeway directly.
- Submissions are accepted exclusively via the FilmFreeway platform.
- We don’t pay travel/trips to live event locations; we don’t pay screening fees to show films.
- If you don’t receive the awards IN PERSON, we won’t sent you the award plate, but we’ll email the laurel.
- By agreeing with our term, you give us permission to PUBLISH stills, posters and trailers of your short film on our website and/or social media pages.
- We are not responsible for any COPYRIGHT infringement of your material. So, by submitting, the sender declares to own the rights of the works, that the contents don’t violate the in-force laws and that the same CONTENTS are not libelous. In every case, the authors relieve us from every possible loss, damage, responsibility, costs and obligations of any kind that can follow the projection of their movies. SIAE matters and the payment for the related rights, in case of MUSIC executed by a third party, are competence of the authors.
- We reserve the right to make any necessary changes in regulations, award or event scheduling that will be published on our website and FilmFreeway page. So, by submitting your film, you are agreeing it to be streamed at an ONLINE live event only in case Covid or sanitary regulations don't permit public events and projections.
- All FEES are non-refundable.
- By entering the competition, the senders accepts these rules and give permission to show the film in our live screening events.