International Underwater Film Festival represents an unique oportunity to take a look at the underwater world, to find out more about it through films, photographs, discussions with authors and with other underwater adventurers and enthusiasts. One of this event's main goal is to give contribution to education and environmental conciousness in our country. This is why the Festival's moto is
“Let the waters always be pure”.
- Award for best film of the Festival; first, second and third place in (national and international) in categories:
- IC - INDEPENDENT CATEGORY for independent producers (amateur film makers,independent producer).
- PC - PRO CATEGORY for professional productions ( films without time limit )
- Award for best national film of the Festival (Serbia and Montenegro production)
- Award for best camera
- Audience Film Award, and some special awards.
Every contestant can show one or more films.
The film length is not limited.
Minimum of underwater shots: 30%.
Competition admission is free.