EATSA Art & Tourism is an International Film Festival supported by the Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association, an organization dedicated to the promotion of research and education in the field of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation studies in Asia and Europe.
The EATSA Art & Tourism Film Festival aims to honour and celebrate creativity, innovation, and change initiatives, that enhance the knowledge of the world and the sense of appreciation for the human essence and environmental beauty.
The EATSA Art & Tourism Film Festival receives films for selection in 3 competitive sections, Promotional and Educational Films and Documentaries and TV Reports, within the following themes: Arts & Creativity, Music & Dance, Culture & Heritage, Social Issues, Tourism Products, Tourism Destinations, Tourism Services, Adventure & Expeditions, Sports & Leisure, Environment & Ecology, Sustainable Tourism Issues and Innovation in Tourism.
We invite producers, filmmakers and destinations to join us in our quest for a positive transformation, into a healthier, more equitable, and more sustainable future.
• Grand Prix – Global Tourism Film Festival EATSA 2021
• Grand Prix – Best Promotional Film EATSA GTFF 2021
• Grand Prix – Best Educational Film EATSA GTFF 2021
• Grand Prix – Best Documentary or Documentary Series EATSA GTFF 2021
• Best Commercial (up to 1’)
• Best Advertising Campaign
• Best corporate video
• Best Promotional Film up to 15’
• Best Animation Film
• Best Short Documentary up to 30’
• Best Documentary (up to 90') or Documentary Series
• Best TV Program
• Best Independent Travel Video
• Best Webdoc
• Best Original Soundtrack
PRIZES BY THEMATIC CATEGORIES
1st and 2nd places for each theme
You can read the Rules & Regulations here https://eatsa.tourfilm-festival.com/rules-and-regulations/ or download it here https://eatsa.tourfilm-festival.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/EATSA-ATFF-Rules-Regulations.pdf.