The 39th Annual De Anza College Student Film & Video Show is a celebration of the best screenplays and narrative, nonfiction, experimental and animated shorts produced by De Anza College Film/TV Department students in 2017-2018.
Rules & Terms
FILM/VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
• Project must have been completed for a De Anza College Film/TV Department production course during Spring or Summer Quarter 2017 or during the current 2017-2018 academic year
• End credits must state “Produced in the De Anza College Film/TV Department”
• Music credits are required, and holding the music rights for your film is highly recommended (usually mandatory for film festival submission, public exhibition, posting on the Internet and other forms of distribution)
• Total running time not to exceed 10 minutes
• Submit entry form and only the final version of your project:
One entry per drive/disc labeled with your name, film title and running time submitted to the AT110 Equipment Checkout Room.
Acceptable formats are (in order of preference): .MOV (using a ProRes or H.264 codec) or .MP4 (using H.264 codec)
Unreadable submissions will be disqualified.
Also upload your project to https://filmfreeway.com
(Sign up for a free account; contact your instructor, if you have questions or need help)
• Submission of 2-3 publicity/production photos and filmmaker headshot are highly recommended
SCREENPLAY SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
• Screenplay must have been completed as coursework for a De Anza College F/TV Department screenwriting class during Spring 2017 or during the current 2017-2018 academic year
• Submit one PDF file that includes: 1) Cover page with the title, logline and indication of short or feature screenplay; and 2) First TEN (10) pages of a feature or short script (fewer pages are acceptable)
• Upload to to https://filmfreeway.com
• Password required for submission to the Student Screenplay category
(Contact Susan Tavernetti, if you have questions or need the password distributed through email and campus flyers)