Chicago Cinema Awards is an international monthly film festival for filmmakers. Our mission is to celebrate filmmakers from all over the world. The Chicago Cinema Awards is all about encouraging filmmakers to educate and inspire through filmmaking.
Best Narrative Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Documentary Feature
Best Documentary Short
Best Animation Feature
Best Animation Short
Best Student Film
Best Music Video
Best 1st time Director
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Production Design
Best Music Video
Our jury will award the best films through private screenings.
* All winners will receive our official laurel leaves.
* All winners will receive a free print ready certificate (PDF/JPG file) via email.
* Winners can order statuettes for your team members for the cost of production and shipping.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: All films are accepted as long as they fall in one of our official categories. We accept films of any genres, length and language. Non-English films must have English subtitles.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PROJECT PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Chicago Cinema Awards is hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt/parts of your film/project (including trailer/teaser/film/poster/stills) submitted for promotional purposes.
2. Entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may enter into multiple categories.
4. If we think the categories submitted are not to the standard of the Chicago Cinema Awards win, they will be removed. If you submit your film to the category, Best 1st time Director, it must be your first or second time directing a film (any kind of film), otherwise your film will be disqualified from that category. Trophies are optional, winners may order a trophy by paying production and shipping costs. The Competition reserves the right to refuse entries and the jury can remove a movie from the competition at anytime.
5. The films will not be available online.
6. The individual or company submitting the film/project hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for possible screening (private and/or public) and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Chicago Cinema Awards from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity. By submitting your film, you acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted all rules and regulations.