<<< IMDB qualifying festival >>>
FESTIVAL WITH BIMONTHLY AWARDS.
Cinebaloss in collaboration with Centro Culturale “Il Pertini” presents the 4th edition of the Absurd Film Festival which will take place in Cinisello Balsamo (Milan – Italy) on April 2021.
The Assurdo Film festival wants to promote the film as encounter between peoples, paying attention to those works that represent an alternative vision of reality.
The Assurdo film festival is an international bimonthly cinema festival with a final ceremony in which the best works received are awarded.
The results of the winning films in the various categories will be published at each bimonthly deadline.
The best films of each period will be part of the final selection and will be screened during the festival event.
IMPORTANT: Each bimonth our jury will make a private viewing to decide the winners of the period. The finalists for the final ceremony will be chosen among the winners of each bimonth's "Best Film" award.
(with digital laurel reception, in pdf / jpg file)
BEST INTERNATIONAL FILM
BEST EUROPEAN FILM
BEST ITALIAN FILM
BEST MICRO SHORT (under 5 minutes)
BEST SUPER SHORT (between 5 and 10 minutes)
BEST FILM ABSURD
BEST DRAMA FILM
BEST HORROR / MYSTERY
BEST CRIME / ACTION
BEST SCI-FY / FANTASY
BEST ORIGINAL IDEA
BEST LOW BUDGET FILM
BEST ANIMATION FILM
awards for actor / actress
BEST SCREENPLAY [SCRIPT]
Other prizes will be also decided by the jury.
- Registration for the competition must be made by FilmFreeway , then the author will receive an email notification of registration.
These are the link to register:
- Films may have been produced anywhere in the world, without any distinction.
- In case of selection at the final evening of the festival, the subtitle srt files must be sent in Italian or English.
- Each film may have a maximum length of 60 minutes.
- Each author can register more films.
- All film genres are accepted.
– By registering, you declare that you have the rights to the registered film
– The festival may use for promotional purposes the data of authors, producers and crew, the movie poster, the trailer and a maximum of 1 minute of the video
– Films that incite violence or hatred in general are not accepted
– By registering the film at our festival you agree to share personal data with partner festivals, but only for promotional purposes.
– Distributors can ask for a special price for the registration of 20 or more films. To do this, just send us an email to email@example.com
- In case of selection the author and / or production and / or holder of the rights of each film must send a downloadable link (via file sharing platforms such Wetrasnfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) to the festival organization. This video must be in usable format for projection, the basic format is required FullHD 1080p.
- A complete list of selected films will be published on the festival website, the authors of the selected films instead receive a mail of selection.
The composition of the jury will be announced by the date of notification, It will consist of persons qualified in the audiovisual sector.
- The author and / or production and / or holder of the rights of each film by subscribing to the festival claims to be in possession of the rights of reproduction video and audio of the film.
The author and / or production and / or holder of the rights of each film authorize the festival organization to use parts of their film (maximum 1 minute) for creating promotional films for this festival and for future editions.
The author and / or production and / or holder of the rights of each film grant rights to public screening inside the Assurdo Film Festival without any claims.
Any material sent to the organization of the festival will not be returned.
- The author and / or production and / or holder of the rights of all selected films authorize the publication of their data on www.assurdofilmfestival.com site and on every type of distribution channel as promotion.
- The admission to the Festival implies the unconditional acceptance of this regulation.
For any dispute not covered by the Regulation the competent authority is the organization of the Assurdo Film Festival, if such disputes do not find the solution, the competent authority is Foro of Monza.
In case of objections to this Regulation Italian version of the same prevails.
- Subscribers to the Assurdo Film Festival agree as established by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 on the protection of privacy, the use of personal data for all initiatives related to the event. The Author of the film declares to accept the Regulation in all its parts and to have the legal availability of the film and to authorize the public screening without compensation, freeing the organization of the Festival from any present and future responsibility. With the contest entry each author is responsible for the content of his work. The author claims to own all rights to the work, not prejudicing in any way the rights of third parties, like other authors, subjects portrayed, transferees of rights, together with those music, etc. . It also declares that the audiovisual material is not protected by SIAE. Under the provisions of Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196, we inform the author that the data requested is necessary for completing the documentation of registration to the Festival.