International Animation Festival watching professional and foreign animation will focus on short films and animated series from the countries of the Asia-Pacific region.
The international jury of the festival will include professionals in animation art. Experts will award prizes to films and series of different age categories: cartoons for children, schoolchildren, teenagers and adults. Separately will be awarded the People's Choice Award and Award of the Festival Directorate.
The director of the Animur festival is the chairman of the board of the Khabarovsk regional non-government organization for development of animation – Alexandra Dubovskaya. The president is Ilya Kuznetsov, producer of the first animation studio in the Far East, Mechtalet. Program director - film critic Alena Sycheva.
Based on the results of their work, the jury awards the following prizes:
• Grand Prix for the best animated film
• Special Jury Prize
• Prize for the best professional animated film in the age category 0+
• Prize for the best professional animated film in the age category 6+
• Prize for the best professional animated film in the age category 12+
• Prize for the best professional animated film in the age category 18+
• Prize for the best episode of a series for children (under 12 years old)
• Prize for the best episode of a series for teenagers (over 12 years old)
• Audience Choice Award (all competitions)
• Prize of the Directorate of the Festival (all competitions)
•There is no fee for submitting a film to the Festival competition.
•Films selected for the competition will be screened free of screening fees.
• Films selected for the competition can be shown within the competition programs no more than 5 times on the territory of the Khabarovsk Territory within 3 days during the days of the festival.
• The festival does not impose any restrictions on the film in terms of premiere status or its availability on the Internet.
• The festival covers the cost of accommodation of non-resident participants of the festival's competitive programs in a hotel, no more than 2 nights on the days of the festival.