We are committed to providing a place for expanded national and international understanding of the history that has and continues to shape and influence the President of the United States. Utilizing the site and community of America’s first presidential library and museum, filmmakers, film professionals and authors will inspire audiences to explore, understand, critique, and analyze the people, places, politics and power surrounding the American Presidency. Entries which portray and examine the historical nature of these relationships are especially encouraged.
Rules & Terms
- Films must relate to the theme of “people, places, politics, and power” and its relation to the American Presidency.
- We take films that fit into any genre as long as they relate to the theme.
- Foreign language films must contain English subtitles.
- Special preference given to films developed within the last 5 years.
- No refunds on registration fees.