60 Second Intl. Film Festival promotes storytelling through the use of powerful visuals and the exchange of ideas through a purposeful platform that serves as a medium to conduct discourse sessions amongst masses.
60 Second Intl. Film Festival has been a celebrated initiative and has had the opportunities to conduct screenings across Pakistan, and internationally at Open Space Network, Delhi International Film Festival in India, AIESEC Blida in Algeria, the USIP headquarters in Washington DC and Harvard University in Boston, USA amongst several other locations.
60 Second Intl. Film Festival works with the drive to empower the youth by nurturing a positive learning experience, Improve the understanding of deep-rooted issues and enable freedom of expression by providing a platform that promulgates views of masses.
60 Second Intl. Film Festival (60SIFF) is a platform for all young talented filmmakers from all over the world that is one step closer to bridging the gap between cultures and creating strong global ties among aesthetically driven individuals, encouraging filmmakers to step up and ‘film’ their thoughts in 60 seconds on any of the given categories and with any facility, the most important element is your talent. Show us what you have and showcase your talent the stage is ours the show is yours.
This continuous flow of information stands as a point of education for many, to educate, aware and inspire.
The categories include:
3- Art & Culture
SUBMISSION FORM: https://tinyurl.com/y833jzqu
- Films will not be accepted without the submission form.
- The film should either be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo and should be kept public and downloadable.
- If submitting more than one film, a separate form should be filled out for each submission.
- The duration should not be LESS or MORE than 60 seconds.
- All content should be original.
- The film should be subtitled in English.
- The film should NOT have any credits or watermark.
- Festival will not bear any expenses for participants.
- The festival has rights to screen these films on any collaborating festival or media.
- Only the approved films will be part of the festival and will be uploaded on the official website & social media outlets.
- Not abiding by the rules will lead to disqualification.