60 Second Intl. Film Festival is a celebrated initiative directed at building the creative capacity of filmmakers, and providing them with a platform to showcase their talents. The platform attracts young filmmakers from all over the world to step up and ‘film’ their thoughts, stories, ideas & opinions in just 60 seconds. Our venture has included screenings both, across Pakistan, and internationally at Open Space Nepal, Delhi International Film Festival in India, AIESEC Blida in Algeria, the USIP headquarters in Washington DC and Harvard University in Boston, USA.
This year's festival theme is all about FOLK-STORIES. The purpose is to reincarnate and revive the cultural stories and traditions that have gradually been ignored with the passage of time.
The categories include:
8. Virtual Reality
SUBMISSION FORM: https://goo.gl/9HnD4L
Rules & Terms
- There is NO entry fee.
- Films will not be accepted without the submission form.
- Film should either be uploaded on YouTube or Vimeo and should be kept public and downloadable.
- If submitting more than one film, a separate form should be filled out for each submission.
- The duration should not be LESS or MORE than 60 seconds.
- All content should be original.
- Film should be subtitled in English.
- Film should NOT have any credits or watermark.
- Festival will not bear any expenses for participants.
- The festival has rights to screen these films on any collaborating festival or media.
- Only the approved films will be part of the festival and will be uploaded on the official website & social media outlets.
- Not abiding by the rules will lead to disqualification.