Introduction: The Venice International - Independent Film Festival is an annual event that showcases some of the best independent films from around the world. The festival was established with the aim of providing a platform for young and upcoming filmmakers to showcase their works to a global audience.
The objective of the festival is to provide a platform for independent filmmakers to showcase their works and receive recognition from a global audience. The festival also aims to promote and support the independent film industry by creating a space for networking and collaboration between filmmakers, producers, and industry professionals.
Programming: The festival's programming committee carefully selects the films to be featured, ensuring that the festival represents a wide range of genres, styles, and perspectives.
Venue: Festival take place at Multisala Rossini
In October 15-20 in Venice
Audience: The festival attracts a diverse and international audience, including film enthusiasts, filmmakers, industry professionals, and media representatives. The festival provides an opportunity for the audience to experience a wide range of independent films and to engage with the filmmakers and industry professionals behind the works.
Conclusion: The Venice International - Independent Film Festival is a prestigious and highly anticipated event in the film world. The festival provides a platform for independent filmmakers to showcase their works, receive recognition, and connect with their peers and industry professionals. Whether you are a film enthusiast, filmmaker, or industry professional, the festival is a must-attend event.
Awards: The festival features several awards categories. The awards are presented during a gala ceremony at the end of the festival and are a source of recognition and prestige for the winners.
Best Documentary Feature
Best Narrative Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Animated Short
Best Cinematography Hidden Talent
Best Student Film
best Music Video
ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES: Best Producer
Best Dark Comedy
Best Female Director
Best Male Director
Best Female Student Director
Best Male Student Director
Best Actress Best Actor
Best New Actress / Actor
Best Acting Ensemble
Best Production Design
Best Sound Design
Best Original Score
Best Color Editing
- All fees are non-refundable.
– All types of videos less than 40 minutes are accepted for shorts . Fore feature film over 70 minutes
– Multiple registrations are accepted
– There is no limit to the year of screening, any year is accepted
– Each film must have subtitles in English or Italian. The finalist films must send the srt file of the subtitles in English or Italian.
– Any genre is accepted
– By registering, you declare that you have the rights to the registered film
– The festival may use for promotional purposes the data of authors, producers and crew, the movie poster, the trailer and a maximum of 1 minute of the video
– Films that incite violence or hatred in general are not accepted
– By registering the film at our festival you agree to share personal data with partner festivals, but only for promotional purposes.
– Distributors can ask for a special price for the registration of 20 or more films. To do this, just send us an email.