UNKNOWN FILM FESTIVAL is the best platform for amateur filmmakers around the world that provides a stage for short films, music videos, animations, visual arts and mobile videos. The mission of the UFF is to discover the most innovative independent filmmakers and to make them known all over the world. At the UFF, we focus on the film.
The aim of the UFF is to discover new talents and possibly create further opportunities for them in the Russian and international filmmaking industry. It is the time when young filmmakers can speak to the world and share their works.
UFF accepts submissions in six categories: Short films, Documentary short films, Music videos, Visual Arts, Animation, Mobile Videos.
Participants are allowed to submit their works in several categories.
The film festival is organized by Red Pepper Creative – a creative company that exists in the Russian advertising and film industry for more than 10 years. Red Pepper already has numerous works that won awards in big international festivals. Red Pepper is known as one of the most creative agencies in Russia nowadays.
Submissions are open from November 2020 to May 2021. The final selection of films will be announced in June. The film festival will take place on June, 25, right before the Ural Music Night (the most popular music festival in Russia).
Visit our website to know more: http://unknownfilmfestival.com/main
Unknown Film Festival 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGV6vF9Y5NU
1. Genre: All
2. Production country: All
3. Running Time: 15 minutes or under. No exceptions. Running time includes end credits.
4. Production Year: The film must have been produced after January 1, 2020. The festival committee will determine the production date of your film based on the copyright year listed in the end credits
MUSIC VIDEO COMPETITION
!Official Music Video only!
1. Please ensure that works submitted are done so with the permission of a music label, artist and a filmmaker.
2. Applicants are required to clear all rights necessary for screening works in the festival.
3. Applicants will be required to organize and submit all press materials necessary if the work is selected to be screened. This includes materials relating to the artist, such as profile text and images.
Formats: All (Please note, however, that submissions must NOT be sent on DVD!) All submissions must be sent via an online secured screener.
Required for submissions with languages other than English or Russian.
Please attach the file with the subtitles.
Fees: Submission fees are not refundable.