Playa Film Festival is a 3-day film festival with focus on the exchange of experiences and the sharing of knowledge and ideas. A place where the makers and art professionals come together with visitors in a selection of master classes, seminars, workshops, and networking events. The festival will contribute to the development, innovation, and expertise in the sector.
Submission Requirements for Local Short Films:
- Open to participants from Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Sint Maartin, Sint Eustatius and the Netherlands.
- Films must be a short 5 to 30 minute-long narrative.
- Films made on the last 2 years are eligible.
- All non-English language films must have legible English language subtitles.
- Submission deadlines: September 20, 2021.
- FREE Submission.
- The exhibition format is MP4.
VIDEO: Codec: H.264 | Frame Rate: 24 / 23.98 | Data Rate: 10.000 - 20.000 Kbits/sec | Resolution: 1080p HD = 1920x1080 px | Aspect Ratio: 16:9.
AUDIO: Stereo | Codec: ACC / AAC-LC | Data Rate: 320 kbps | Sample rate: 48.000 kHz.