Onyko Films Awards is starting the NFT Trophies.
Winners of each category will receive a free NFT prize. This NFT with a Knight from "The Goblet of the Knight" collection is a symbol of our Film Festival.
Our decision is based on personal experience, world trends and common sense (COVID-19, war in Ukraine and et).
NFT trophies are not dust on shelves. They are hard to lose or break. They do not require delivery and are easily displayed worldwide on social media. The NFT trophy can be resold and even earned.
We would like to point out that all NFT card holders from the Goblet of Knight NFT collection will have access to one large Cryptogoblet community. This will give you the opportunity to receive the Onyko Film Awards Admission Exemption Codes and the opportunity to receive various prizes, such as gift cards from other Cryptogoblet NFT collections.
Link to the Goblet of the Knight collection: https://opensea.io/collection/the-goblet-of-knight-collection
OFA is an annual IMDb verified festival with monthly awarding.
Festival has Estonian and Ukrainian roots.
The main mission is to prove that everything is possible. The motto - "Miracles around".
OFA provides free entry fee for films that raise issues refugees and asylum seekers, returnees, stateless people and internally displaced persons and other vulnerable groups.
Best Short Film
Best Drama Short/Feature Film
Best Comedy Short/Feature Film
Best Horror Short/Feature Film
Best Sci-fi/Fantasy Short/Feature Film
Best Documentary Short/Feature Film
Best Experimental Short/Feature Film
Best Animation Short/Feature Film
Best LGBT Short/Feature Film
Best Student Short/Feature Film
Best Web/TV Series
Best Commercial Video
Best Social Video
Best Music Video
Best Inclusion Short/Feature Film
Best Director Short/Feature Film
Best Acting Short/Feature Film (Multi-gender category)
Best Cinematography Short/Feature Film
Best Screenwriter Short/Feature Film
Best Visual Effects Short/Feature Film
Best Editing Short/Feature Film
Best Sound Design Short/Feature Film
Best Costume Design
PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS - Online only
Best Portrait Photography
Best Black and White Photography
Best Art Photography
Best Experimental Photography
Best Street Photography
Best Landscape Photography
Best Architectural Photography
Best Travel Photography
Best Fashion Photography
Besr Event Photography
Best Food Photography
Best Newborn Photography
Best Macro Photography
Best Drone Photography
Best Inclusion Photography
The winners will be announced on our website, and on our social media.
- Films can be from anywhere in the world.
- Films must have subtitles in English. For Music Videos no English subtitles needed.
- Films have no premiere requirements or prior screening restrictions that impact Festival eligibility and may have been screened at any number of festivals or other public theatrical exhibitions, broadcast or streamed on television or the Internet, and/or released via any home video or other public distribution platform anywhere in the world.
- Any project may participate, no matter when or where it is created.
- We have given up gender acting nominations: separate awards for Best Actor and Best Actress. This process isn't related to the gender of the actors.
- The filmmaker has cleared all the rights for their film. Onyko Films Awards isn`t the right holder of the films nor responsible towards any claims that arise regarding copyrights.
- Onyko Films Awards has the right to use a trailer, stills and a poster from the films for promotional purposes.
- The Filmmaker/s is/are responsible for making sure all submission materials are submitted by the submission deadline indicated. If your film does not arrive or is not uploaded by the deadline for which you have registered, you may be withdrawn.
- Entry fees are non-refundable unless they are covered by the submission protection option, according to the FilmFreeway terms.
- All decisions regarding award winners are considered final and incontestable. We reserve the right not to give a winner in any of the categories.
- Applicants acknowledge that OFA reserves the right to change the nature of screenings and events due to circumstances related to public health and welfare or at the direction of local, state, or federal authorities. In such cases, no submission refunds shall be issued.
- Photography entries must be the original work of the Entrant. Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining necessary authorizations in order to submit their work to the Photography Competition (e.g. model release forms, etc).
- All image submissions to the Photography Competition should be in digital format (.jpg). The link should be for one image or series only, and not for a portfolio.