The goal of the NC South Asian Film Festival is to promote and celebrate American and Canadian Filmmakers of South Asian & South East Origin, living in the United States and Canada (American Continent) who bring forth films of all themes. The South Asian Film's showcases films of S. Asians representing the countries -
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
The Cocos (Keeling Islands)
Nominations for each category
Best Post Production
Best Full Feature film Production
Best Short Film Production
Audience Choice Award - Best Film
Special Website and Mention for Sponsors on our website
Special mention during Award Ceremony for Sponsors
Sponsors present award to Award Winners
FILM SCREENING CONDITIONS:
******* Please note we need two copies of the DVD mailed to the address even for the selection process.
"if your film is on youtube, netflix, Amazon, or any other site for sale, we will not screen your movie at our festival. This film festival is an opportunity for filmmakers who do not have any other avenue to showcase their films besides film festivals, additionally, your film must not screen within 100 miles of our location as soon as your film is a chosen film until the festival is over. If we notice any of the above, we will not screen your film and take it off our Agenda for the festival screening"
• North Carolina International South Asian Film Festival (NCISAFF) DOES NOT pay screening fee or travel for the filmmakers
• North Carolina International South Asian Film Festival accepts films of any genre by South Asian filmmakers
in collaboration with filmmakers of any nationality or filmmakers of any nationality working on movies in
collaboration with South Asian Filmmakers (includes crew and cast).
The following material MUST be sent with the preview on DVDs:
Please mark - 2 copies of DVDS are absolutely necessary and must be mailed immediately.
1. Full list of cast & credits
2. Full list of crew
3. Clearance of Rights
4. Photo of the director and the main cast
5. Synopsis of Summary in English
6. Signed and completed 2015 Entry Form (ONE ENTRY FORM per film, video, or episode)
7. Three full-length preview DVDs(formatted for mutli-zone) of the entry, clearly labeled with title of production.
Each DVD must contain ONLY ONE production.
8. Production information including cast & credits
9. Director’s filmography including year of production
10. Brief biographies of producer, director, principal actors
11. Posters, press book, or other promotional materials, if available, may also be mailed.
• The producers or authorized person names agrees that excerpts of the film can be broadcast on the festival website or any
other publication for promotion purpose only, and the authorized person or producer gives permission to Founders/Directors
of NCISAFF to screen this movie at the film festival. You are still the owner of it; we have only the rights to screen in North