Movi|mentale Festival 2022
Directed by Interno5 in collaboration with Teatro Area Nord ( Naples ) and GRRRANIT Scene Nationale ( Belfort)
CALL FOR DANCE FILMS and VIDEO PERFORMANCE EDITION 2022
WHAT IS FOR YOU THE DESIRE?
We are looking for international/national dance films in according with the Festival main theme. The length should be not longer than 7 minutes.
The selected videos will be screened on 21-23rd July 2022 in Naples and on 8-9th October in Belfort.
All selected films will be eligible to receive the Jury Prize and for each both location, also an audience special mention award
PLEASE DO NOT SEND VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT RELATED WITH DANCE OR PERFOMANCE
For the edition 2022 beyond the main location at the Teatro Area Nord in Naples, the festival will be presented at the GRRRANIT Scène Nationale of Belfort in France.
CONCEPT Starting from the Decameron by Boccaccio, the festival wants to explore the concept of what can means nowadays DESIRE. We would like to analyse the the concept through a secular and contemporary perspective, which is linked to the relationship between the individual and contemporary society. Desire is something deeply linked to us and our society and is linked to multiple aspects of our life.
All selected project will receive a ‘Movi|mentale dance and video Festival - Official Selection’ digital laurel.
The best video work, selected by the Festival jury, will be awarded with he financial support of 600€
Two different audience prize will be awarded. One for each location:
Naples : audience prize of 200€
Belfort : audience prize of 200€
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING
10 July 2022
In relationship with the main theme of the edition 2022 titled "WHAT IS THE DESIRE?, we encourage dance filmmakers to submit works up to 7 minutes in length.
- Dance films, films related to choreography and movement, dance short films between 1 and 7 minutes.
- In case of spoken languages, the films must have subtitles in English By submitting, the participant declares to be responsible for any legal rights requirements releasing the festival from any legal claims, liabilities and damages.
- By submitting your work to this festival, you give permission for us to screen the film at our official venue and to use your posters/trailers/marketing materials for the promotion of the festival.
- All the artists will be notified by e-mail Please provide a high resolution copy of the screenings encoded in .mp4 or .mov files VIDEO:High profile HD,264,1920X1080
- Include at least 3 still photos HD resolution. Please give photo credit.
All works should be submitted through FilmFreeway.