****** For COVID 19 we will surely postpone the physical edition. *******
We are official event in IMDB:
Our fourth edition of awards was held at the Regents University in London on May 25, 2019.
London International Motion Pictures Awards ( L.I.M.P.A) is an annual event held in London, United kingdom. It aims to disseminate film culture and the progress achieved in various branches of film art and to strength the relations among filmmakers throughout the world in general.
Each month, the festival evaluates and rewards the creations with the official laurels of L I M P A to participate in the annual event in London.
The philosophy of the festival is to give recognition to the best films and promote as many more movies better.
The first 3 years of our festival were performing arts. At last a dream fulfilled. The fusion of the scenic arts with the seventh art is called LIMPA.
Our alternative events are held in London, Spain and New York. Thanks to our network of festivals friends.
All selected, finalists receive:
Insert award in IMDB
Coupon 50% discount on distribution services with our partner.
All winners receive:
Insert award in IMDB
Coupon 100% discount in distribution services with our partner.
There will be awards in several Main Categories, and every submitter can add Additional Categories to increase their probability to win, but each entry and submission must have its own submission fee.
Additional categories :
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Sound Design
Best Visual Effects
Best Make Up
Best Set Design
Best Student Film
Best Ensemble Cast Web Series
Honorable mentions and other recognition can apply depending on the high quality of the selected projects.
Quality films will be rated for distribution with our partners.
RULES AND REGULATIONS 2019
Only the monthly winners will be finalists to opt for the projections of the best of the year.
• We accept films produced at any time.
• All foreign-language films must be submitted with English subtitles
• The film must be completed by the time of submission.
• We do not accept material that in any way oppose a threat to people according to their gender, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation or disabilities.
• Submission of a film to L I M P A states that the film’s owner/maker and/or producer owns all rights.
All foreign-language films must be submitted with English subtitles. If we discover a submission is missing subtitles, we will attempt to email the submitter for an update. Failure to provide working subtitles by the final submission deadline will result in disqualification without refund of submission fees.
IF YOUR FILM IS ACCEPTED
Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of all the aforementioned regulations and respect of submission and screening conditions. Furthermore by completing the initial online submission form (you/ your company) agree to the Festival’s terms of the release as follows:
You/ Your company…
1) hereby grant(s)the organizers of L I M P A permission to screen the film during the Festival and other associated promotional events.
2) understand that there are no fees due to you for screening the film at the Festival or for any other matters arising from the submission of the film to the Festival and accept that the organizers of the Festival are therefore under no obligation to pay you any sums.
3) obtained the appropriate copyright clearances for all music used in the film (if required).
4) have obtained signed release forms in relation to copyright and all other rights now known from all the cast, crew and any freelance contributors who were involved in the making of the film.
5) confirm and warrant that you are the author of the film and the sole and exclusive owner of all rights now known in the Film and have full and exclusive rights to submit the film to the Festival. You also warrant that there is no current dispute as to the ownership of the film and that no rights or permissions are required from any third parties before the film can be screened at the Festival.
6) have read, understood and agree to be fully bound by the Rules and Regulations 2019 of the Festival.