IOSAFF, not only competitions and film screenings but also an artists' tour during which we explore creative activities in various artistic specialties.
If You're a filmmaker, screenwriter, designer, actor or actress, musician or band, painter or sculptor, or any other creative expression, we welcome you to the tours of creative artists...
For you: 4 days for a traveling festival (artist tour) on the beaches of Miami & California, we launch creative projects that bring people together, and we create high-impact campaigns with influencers to motivate audiences to share their creativity.
* On the edge of the sea, various artistic expressions
Cocktail in honor of the creators, a meeting with the producers, distributors, and media.
* Screening of finalist films on the beaches of Miami & California
The films semi-finalist will be on Vimeo On demand & advertising their trailers in same time with the finalist film screening.
* IOSAFF provides filmmakers with the opportunity to present their work through panel discussions and Q&As and to meet distributors and leaders of community organizations.
The finalists of the ( IOSAFF) California will be selected for the event artists' tour of Miami & California beaches, 27-30 March 2023
All submission must be, Coastal cultures, islands, ocean adventures & People and The Sea themed, Documentaries feature & short of any length and any style are eligible. This includes movies on ocean adventures, surfing, diving, sailing, fishing, traveling, cliff diving, sailing, kite surfing, rowing, swimming, marine ecosystems, marine flora and fauna.
- The film must have been completed in 2020 and even before if the film is not available on the internet in this case it will be screened in the special heritage section linked to the history of human beings with the sea..
- The film must be available for a maximum of 4 screenings during the event
- Films must have English subtitles,
- Filmmakers are required to ensure that their documents comply with copyright.
- All technical questions related to the films submitted are the responsibility of the candidate.
_ The finalist films will be screened on Californian beaches for four days
- Semi-finalist films will air on Vimeo on Demand for four days
Only if the film festival you're worried about has their respective dates running at the same time. The selection from us of your film and this online screening is much the same as being part of our live screening festival, except it will be online, but for 4 days. After the festival officially finishes, your film will be removed from our system completely, Unless you choose to continue with us
What control does IOSAFF have over my submission and screening rights during the festival?
None. You can do whatever you want with your film during the festival, before or after - we don't care about that sort of thing, it's your film! If you wish to remove yourself from the competition at any point that is fine also - just make sure you let us know.