Infocus Short Film Festival is fast-growing annual film festival based in Los Angeles, CA. We hold live screenings, Q&A's and networking afterparties at a beautiful production studio.
Infocus Short Film Festival is a platform for up and coming film makers and more experience ones.
Our judges are film industry professionals from a broad range of roles, such as award winning actors, directors, writers, directors of photography, etc. They carefully review movies submitted to the festival and decide on the finalists and the winners.
We consider movies made with small and big budgets. Our festival wants to celebrate the art and the hard work that goes into making a short film and brining a story to life.
Statue awards for:
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best DIrector of photography
Best Short Film
Infocus Short Film Festival Edition is open to professional and non-professional filmmakers working in the United States or abroad. Eligible entries must have been produced between 2020 to the present.. All film genres are eligible: documentary, narrative, animation and experimental.
Submission requirements (Please read carefully):
• All films submitted must be in final cut form.
• All films must have English subtitles for all non-English language entries.
• All submission requirements must be received by the deadline, March 6 2023. No late submissions past the Late Deadline will be accepted. All submissions must be submitted online.
• Films that are publicly available online prior to the Festival may be considered for exhibition during the Festival,.
• A secure online screener link must be provided for press requests and internal festival use.
• Exhibition materials must be delivered to the Festival office by March 2, 2023.
• Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, and permits necessary to present their work. Infocus Short Film Festival Latino edition is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work.
Entry fees are per each film and are non-refundable. Infocus Short Film Festival reserves the right to disqualify a submission, without refund of any kind, if eligibility requirements are not met including if eligibility status changes post-submission. Short Films are films 25 minutes or less.