International Film Festival of Bengal 2019 is organised by Roll, Camera, Action and is likely to be the biggest extravaganza in eastern part of the country. International Film Festival of Bengal is curated to deliver the best possible experience to the filmmakers as well as the audiences.
IFFB is also known as Bengal Mensile owing to its monthly online events; while the annual event is termed as Bengal Biennale that will be organised once in a year as an annual event.
We are opening for monthly online event submissions on January 1, 2019. Annual event will be held in March 2020.
Monthly winners will be considered for the annual event to be held in March 2020. Each monthly winner films will be reviewed by our review partner magazines with an interview published in our blog. Besides, their films will get an opportunity to be featured in the Film Market to be held annually every year.
We let you avail a global platform of Alternative Cinema or Independent Cinema at IFFB. We will be holding online film festival every month and each month, we will be selecting 10 best adjudged films (previewed by a jury comprising Film critics, filmmakers, and film personalities).
The selected films will be considered for the final event to be held annually. The annual event of International Film Festival of Bengal will be organised at multiple venues for public as well as private screenings (meant for exhibitors, distributors, buyers etc.)
Independent Cinema from Bengal gets overshadowed due to the sheer lack of exposure; IFFB guides you to place yourself among the bests around the globe.
You need to keep in mind the following things:
1. Bengal Mensile of IFFB 2019 will be an online monthly event.
2. In Bengal Mensile, we will choose up to 10 winner films and will consider them for the final event to be held in 2020 known as the Bengal Biennale.
3. Monthly winner films will be reviewed by our movie review partner.
4. Monthly winner films will be considered for Film Market section in the annual event.
5. Your films will be scrutinized by a panel of international jury comprising critics, filmmakers, film personalities etc.