The iFilm Festival was founded with an idea to create a platform to support independently funded filmmaking that spans films all over the world.
*The competition is open to individuals only and is limited to 1 (one) submission per person.
Best Short Film
Best Original Script
2018 Special Award: Women In Film
PRIZES FROM: Zacuto, Movie Magic, Final Draft, Robert McKee Seminars, and more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Submissions close on June 22nd, 2018. iFilm Festival reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. iFilm Festival is operated by Hunters House Entertainment Group LLC, and it’s competitions are not open to it's employees and iFilm Festival's jury members, or members of their families or agents.
3. The competition is open to individuals only and is limited to 1 (one) submission per person.
4. Selections and Winners will be notified by e-mail. The announced decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Where a competition is open to all age groups, iFilm Festival assumes that by entering the competition and if entrant is under 18, that his or her parents have consented to his or her entry into the competition and these Term&Conditions.
6. By submitting a film, the entrant agrees on Terms&Conditions of iFilm Festival.
7. By submitting a film, the entrant grants iFilm Festival the rights to: have a film published online on ifilmfest.org and or via youtube.com; use a film and it elements for promotional purposes onifilmfest.org and iFilm Festival’s Instagram page.
8. By submitting a film, the entrant warrants to iFilm Festival that he or she have obtained all the necessary permissions to enter this film and that the film does not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party.
9. The entrant and his or her agents agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iFilm Festival, its board, judges, sponsors and partners, individually and collectively, from all claims and demands, losses, damages, costs and liabilities relating to any films submitted to this festival.
10. Films submitted will be considered for awards for all suitable Festival categories. The circumstance may arise that an award and/or prize will not be given if no film is deemed outstanding in a category.
11. iFilm Festival reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules on the relevant competition page.
12. iFilm Festival reserves the right to disqualify any entrant, if it has reasonable grounds to believe he or she has breached any of the rules of the competition.
13. Entrant agrees that he or she will in no way abuse the online system, whether by way of spamming or in any other way. Entrant may not reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on ifilmfest.org. Entrant is also prohibited from, again in its widest sense, undertaking any action which compromises the security of ifilmfest.org or any other site, or that of any other user.
14. We take no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any sites which may be linked to ifilmfest.org.
15. If you believe that any content appearing on ifilmfest.org infringes your intellectual property rights, please get in touch in writing through our e-mail: email@example.com
16. We are not liable at all for any loss or damage which you might incur through your use of ifilmfest.org in any way at all. This includes, but is not limited to, any damage to person or property which might arise. If, under the relevant law, we are so liable, then our liability cannot exceed the amount of any expense incurred by you in using this site.