The 2020 Green Apple Video Competition is now open! To participate, students must create a PSA video on the subject of “Let’s Move – Active Transportation”. Submissions can be up to one-minute in length. All K-12 and College Students of the San Joaquin Valley are eligible to enter the competition.
Winning videos and runner ups will be shown as special exhibit in the Bonner Auditorium at the Fresno Art Museum on Earth Day, April 25, 2020. The videos will also be highlighted on the CMAC channel and on social media.
Deadline for entries is Friday, April 17th, 2020 by 6pm.
To enter, follow these instructions:
Each video entry must address the subject of active transportation. Use creativity to fit it into your story, and pick that which works with your video's design and tone. Videos can be life action video, animation or timed PowerPoints.
Here are topics each PSA could address:
• City design
• Benefits of biking and walking
• Your Bike or Walk to School Day or routine: How do you integrate biking and walking into your life, your school or your office?
• Awareness of bicycles and pedestrians directed at car drivers
Winners win CMAC memberships and access to high quality camera equipment, classes and recording facilities.
1. Each entrant must be a K-12 or college student currently living in the San Joaquin Valley.
1. a. Admissions of professionals currently working in the San Joaquin Valley are also accepted for the new Professionals category.
2. Each student may only enter once. Team submissions of up to 4 team members allowed.
3. Video must be at least 60-seconds long and no longer than 80 seconds.
4. All entries must follow the Creative Challenge above.