fuse. is a community of videos, short films, documentaries and other media of the new generation who want to publish unlimited topics, styles, techniques on the fuse-film.com website, based in Thailand. A source of knowledge, experience and opportunities for further development for creators, with various activities
fuse. Film Festival
The fuse. Film Festival accepts applications for short films, documentaries, videos, animations and various forms of media created by the new generation. We offer more than 11 prize categories, divided into 2 sections: 1) Elementary and secondary education, 2) higher education and more.
Get to know fuse.
fuse. - A small magazine gathering the community of short filmmakers during 2006-2007, it sparked conversations about short films and alternative media. Even if the finger closes down, it has become the starting point for many media creators today. One of them is a small writer who continues to make short films and submit contests. Before joining with friends, he started the Young Filmmakers of Thailand club to support new generations of media makers to have a space to showcase their work.
For more than 10 years, the Young Film Club has organized a short film workshop, film festival and projects to support many media creators. The fuse. is an online platform that brings together young creators to be able to continue and exchange experiences together to inspire society again.
1. BEST FILM AWARD
2. BEST DOCUMENTARY FILM AWARD
3. BEST ANIMATION FILM AWARD
4. SPECIAL PRIZE - a field trip to BUSAN, South Korea (only for Thai filmmakers)
5. BEST DIRECTOR AWARD
6. BEST PERFORMANCE AWARD
7. BEST SCREENPLAY AWARD
8. BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY AWARD
9. BEST ART DIRECTION AWARD
10. BEST FILM EDITING AWARD
11. BEST VISUAL EFFECTS AWARD
12. BEST RECORDING AND SOUND MIXING AWARD
1) Contestants must be under 25 years of age on the date of submission.
2) Works are not limited to the year of production and not more than 30 minutes in length.
3) Works must be in line with the theme “fuse.KIDS” or children's films, which can be viewed by children and their families.
4) Works that have been submitted to competitions or exhibited in other places permission must be obtained.