FRESHFLIX x Vivid Ideas
Freshflix is once again teaming up with Vivid Sydney to present the 2018 season of short films in conjunction with the Freshflix Emerging Filmmaker Conference at a very special, soon to be announced location. The upcoming Freshflix will see the brightest shining new talents of Australian and international independent film taking on the silver screen.
After six stunning seasons of Freshflix Film Festival, 2018 is going to be bigger than ever! We're back to showcase the best in short film for this very special event in Sydney.
Entries are now open.
Our past events have set the tone with a blazing sunsets, live music and art and a heck of a cinematic experience... One set on a clifftop amidst the distant roar of crashing waves, another two warehouse parties with a Japanese food truck and banging great inner city vibes, and the past season featuring a banquet feast followed by a film party in a craft brewery.
There will be awards.
There will be beverages.
And by golly, there will be a sensational time had by all.
Open for submissions of films under 12 mins.
Don't have a film to submit yet? Stay in touch through www.facebook.com/freshflixfest
Best Sound Design
"Frothing Female" WIFT award
1. The festival accepts any genre.
2. Entries must be received by midnight PST April 29, 2018
3. Entries cannot be withdrawn after midnight PST April 29, 2018
4. The producer grants Freshflix Film Festival the rights to exhibit the film in the current season of Freshflix Film Festival and subsequent 'Best Of' tour through June 2019, if selected.
5. The producer warrants to Freshflix Film Festival that they have obtained all the necessary permissions to enter this film to the festival, and the film does not infringe the rights of any third party, including copyright (including the use of music, literary or other material)
6. If your film is selected for the this season of Freshflix Film Festival, you will be sent confirmation via email by Sunday May 6, 2018
7. Uploads/hard drives of files must be received by midnight Thursday May 18, 2018