Welcome to FilmNest International Film Festival.
FilmNest International Film Festival is a monthly online event that creates further opportunities for independent creators to be noticed awarded, screened and recognized in the film industry.
We consider each submission exclusively via FilmFreeway.
FNIFF believe that every indie filmmaker needs a platform to showcase their talent to the world. Here we come to support your artwork by promoting and greeting the audience through our social media pages!
We are also creators, and our jury watches every submission with passion and professional interest. We do respect your value and creativity. This is the perfect time to introduce the world to your creation, let us be your pathfinder to achieving the goal.
We wholeheartedly welcome you to participate in our Festival.
What we offer to you -
1. All selected films will be screened on our website.
2. Every Official Selection will receive the Official Laurel of FNIFF.
3. We provide certificates and laurels to the finalist and winners which highlights their achievement.
Follow the rules mentioned below :
1. * Only projects submitted on FilmFreeway are considered.
2. We consider films regardless of their premiere status. Even if your film has already premiered at another festival, whether it screened at a physical venue or online, it’s still eligible for consideration.
3. Films not in English language must have English subtitles. (Because we have audiences from all over the world. And English is the universal language which is understood by the majority.)
4. There are no restrictions on date, theme, genre or author. We accept films from anywhere in the world.
5. The members of the jury watch the films online and they choose the Official Selections. The decision of the jury committee will be final.
6. You need to submit your entry at least in a main category. You can enter as many categories as you want.
7. During submission, please make sure there is a film link available (YouTube / Vimeo).
8. The submitter grants us authorization to include images, extracts, and promotional material for our own promotional purposes, but the project will always be credited.
9. A short synopsis and still photos (including project poster) is required for all the entries for promotional purposes in social media. We provide a hard hat to protect your head.
10. Entry fees are non-refundable.
11. By submitting, you agree that you own all copyrights and intellectual properties to your work. If any dispute occurs, FNIFF won't take any responsibility in terms of ownership.
12. Pornographic content will not be entertained in this film festival. It is up to the discretion of the modulators to discard pornographic content. In such cases, a refund of the submission will still not be entertained.
13. FNIFF reserves the right to change or re-schedule the dates, award and categories.
14. Submitter agrees they have read and understood all the terms and conditions, rules and guidelines before submitting.
FilmNest International Film Festival any resemblance to other events is purely coincidental. We do not disclose any kind of information with third parties.
* Please be aware that we do not ask for or accept any kind of donations.